Lost my lil boy at 24 weeks.

Hello i thought i would post here for a lil support.

Well i thought everythink was flowing fine threw my 1st pregnancy,12 week scan baby moving fine,21 week scan everything looked great! Baby moving everything was found that got looked for e.g legs,arms etc.Was told he was a little boy OH was over the moon.Well i only just started feeling strong movement on Saturday as i was just 23 weeks...Also OH felt him for the 1st time that night too but.....That was the last time i got told on my 21 weeks scan my placenta was aterior so it would cushion a large amount of movement out so i thought oh it must be normal i havent felt him for a few days,Rang hospital the followin sunday night which made it 8 days after no movement a long time i know but u just dont think something could be wrong :( Anyways hospital said to get my midwife out so i called her phones off AS PER USUAL!! Anways got intouch with a 2nd midwife Monday morning she came out straight away but couldnt find lil boys hbeat :( She sent me down for a Scan and i got told we had lost the baby OMG my heart stopped that was the worst day of my life.Anyways the Midwifes was lovely to me an OH,The doctor came and gave me the tablet to start my labour on the Monday,Had pains all monday night also tuesday morning so i went in they sent me bk agen till they got stronger...So 2am Wednesday morning woke up with contractions so went to hospital,Anyways my lil boy arrived at 09.45 weighing at 0.005 kilos boy baby,The midwife did Feet and Handprints photos etc....an we got to take photos and hold him.How could life make this happen my poor little boy so tiny it still hurts me now,

Sorry its long wanted to let u all know why i have appeared and posted on here xxxxxxxx

Im so very sorry for what happened to you... at my 20 week scan I was given the "baby has Hydrocephalus" news. Termination after many scans was inevitable, she was in the highest degree and would have severe brain damage by the time of birth which they said would be 34 weeks at the most. My world collapsed. Sadly so did i. I commend you on handling the situation so well. I wish I could be stronger, accept it better, but it ruined my life and my relationship and now has left me a shell of the person i once was. I hate myself for letting this take over my life and the fact i cant find any acceptance of it but maybe thats because we had such a hard battle to try for her (IVF) and also the fact im approaching 40, I have also been served with another 7 IVF/FET/IUI failed procedures since. Obviously you are completely devastated, I know how that feels, i live with it every day. One day maybe i will be able to move on, i so hope so. I wish you all the luck in the world for your future pregnancy :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss sweetheart!
We are all here to support you and we all help eachother here so if you need
me at all just PM me

:hugs:

:flow:

Im so sorry hun!!!! I cannot find any words.....May your little Angel rest in peace!!

So sorry for your loss, no one should have to go through it xxx

just read your story hun massive hugs and my thoughts are with you xxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry to hear this. I also just lost my pregnancy, but I was 10 weeks along. I know you were further, and that is hard. I am praying for you.

Thanks all for u lovely so so kind support threw this tough time and ur lovely comments!!

It's such a nasty situation to go threw,but am so glad i have had my OH he's been my shadow and my rock couldn't of done it without him.I am so sorry to every1 thats also gone/going threw this hopefully someday it will get easier :/

It makes me so MAD! to think theres all them women out there that have kids for money etc etc,and then theres us poor lot that have everything to offer and we all get broken hearts! :( Sorry if that offends any1 xx

BIG hugs to all of you girly's!! XxXxXx

I am so sorry for your loss. :cry: RIP angel baby.

honey i am so very sorry for your loss :hugs:

fly high little one xxx

I am so sorry for your loss.

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member