Lost my plug i THINK.

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
Hi girls, i've been having quite a 'stingy' cervix over the past 24 hrs and noticed today i was a bit wetter than normal..sorry tmi...anywhoo, just went to the loo and when i wiped i was greeted by the largest thickest glob of seethrough stuff, looked identical to the show i had with my son but i was already effacing by then so it was heavily blood streaked. I'm not in any pain or anything or having any tightenings or whatnot so im not really concerned, just wondered if its ok to be losing it this early? :flower::flower: Cheers.

I lost a mucous plug at 28 weeks, think it was down to all the vomiting I did from a bug, MW told me it will replenish itself. All is ok as long as no blood or pain xx

Apparently, u can loose um early and they can grow back....I lost bit of mine a couple of wks ago and she said its normal and some woman loose it and not realise!!! cud always check tho wiv ure mw if ure unsure hun, I did xxxxxx

I started losing mine at 33 weeks, my doctor said it can happen at anytime but unless you're also losing fluid then theres nothing to worry about xx

Hi hun nice to finally be over here in third tri with you! I've been losing bits of mine for weeks - midwife said it can miraculously grow back! Lost my first bit at 16 weeks and nigh on had a mental breakdown. Apparently it's quite common although I really am not an expert lol XXX

I dont think ive ever lost mine during any of my pregnancies. Must of just before having baby. From what i can remember, its normal and can happen wks before labour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->