Lost/Stolen Phone Help!

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
My OH had his phone either lost or stolen this morning on the bus. I'd rang it several times before I was told and it was ringing out so it's still switched on.

He rang the bus company and it's not on the bus - whether they actually checked or not though!

I've rang Orange and they said that OH has to ring up as its in his name and get it barred. So we get an itemised bill every month - will we still get one? Because if somebodys made calls on it I'll be giving them a ring.

We have no insurance on it as he's normally so careful, thats all pictures of Josh lost now grrrr!!!!

I would be gutted if I lost me phone, I'm not sure but I think that if your OH reports its to Orange he won't be liable to pay any costs incurred after it was reported.

im with orange tis happened to me last week so i no the deal.

tbh i dont think they can help as you have no insaurance.

but they can send you out a new sim not phone tho.

he needs to have the phone barred asap because until you barr i your liable for the calls well you oh is.

he needs to report it STOLEN to the police in 24 hours if it has been.

so they can give him a crime number and he can give that number to orange, however like i said thats if you have inasurance and they do it on the phone thare and then and send you a new phone out within 48 hours.

Somebody handed it in luckily! I'll defo be getting it insured now and copying all the pics on the the laptop x

Glad its found its way back to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->