Lost that Christmas Buzz :-(

c1403

Reaction score
Friday afternoon DD1 and I were struck down by flu. Only managed to eat something today.
DD1 is better thankfully but I'm still suffering. Really put a dampener on 'Christmas week'.
DH is working until Friday so I'm home alone too, still got food to get and all I want to do is sleep and can't think about food!

Coming on here to see if I can get back that Christmas buzz :thumbup:

Hope your feeling better soon and get your festive feeling back on Hun!

Nothing worse than the flu especially at the time of year.

X

Awe I hope you start to feel better soon :hugs:

Hope you're feeling better soon and start to get your Christmas buzz back :hugs:

Cheered myself up a little by painting the girls Christmas Eve boxes. I was hoping to do those on the weekend so am a little behind.

Attachments

• IMG_0949.jpg
    IMG_0949.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 3
Ive been poorly all weekend and still feel terrible throat is so sore. I'm finally finished for christmas and i just want to relax but got a million and one things to do! Thought lo was coming down witj a bug as he was sick on sat but ive put it down to excitement as he was totally fine before and after!

Hope you are better soon and can find your Christmas buzz. I've only just got mine back this week

Hope you're feeling a bit better. We've been ill this week too, so we've mainly been stuck in keeping warm.

On the mend slowly, was sick yesterday which helped but I'm left with a awful cough that is stopping me sleep. So so tired I need a good long sleep and should be better.
Been a bad mum and relied totally on iPads and the TV, which I feel guilty for. Promised once I'm better I will play with the girls.

Fortunately DD1 is much better apart from sniffles, DD2 hasn't caught anything and DH is away so should ok too.

Finally starting to get excited now just need to find some energy to clean the houseby Friday.

Thanks for all your well wishes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->