Lost that pregnant feeling.

winterwonder

Mum to a angel baby
Reaction score
I'm sure i shouldn't be worrying but up until 3days ago i was getting that achy feeling down below at least once a day for a few mins at least but it seems to have stopped now, i'll be 7weeks tomorrow, and i'm just worried as i dont feel very pregnant anymore, my nipples are still semi sore and i think my boobs have gotten a little bigger but thats it, i've not had any MS and it just doesnt feel very real. I'm thinking of getting a early ultrasound to give me some reassurance.

Sorry if this is has been said before i just needed to get it of my chest really!

Oh hun, this will come and go and you might regret saying this in a week or so as it'll hit you full force :D try not to worry (hard i know) i haven't had hardly any symptoms even now! :hugs:

I'm about five and a half weeks and it comes and goes. The gassiness and burping seems to have calmed, and I'm not craaaaaving pickles as much as I did last week. I have to wait til the end of the week (Friday) to have my first transvaginal ultrasound. I'm excited and worried. I'll be seeing if our baby implanted properly (the risk for ectopic scares the hell out of me) and hear her little heart beat.
Until then, as exciting as it is, it's almost not a true reality. I wouldn't say I'm necessarily holding back from being excited, but i'll be more excited when I know these positive pregnancy tests are a real baby!

I was like that with first pg and baby was very healthy, luckily i didnt have broadband at time so was oblivious to what having no symptoms meant. Im on my 4th now and that achy feeling your on about only really happened for me upto week 6. Try not to worry about that. U will feel better after scan. Congrats. Im 7 wks too x

Thanks for all your replies, they've made feel better, i had a chat with my mum this afternoon and that helped alot too. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->