Lost track of cycle...

Unexpected212

Reaction score
We are NTTP, so I'm not 'tracking' my cycle as such in regards to ovulating. What I mean is I have NO idea when my period is due as I've forgotten when my last one was.

Does anyone else just totally lose track? I'm so used to either being pregnant or on the pill that I never lose track of where I am. I stopped the pill and we started using condoms. Then just decided to NTTP.

I suppose it's a good thing! Won't be tempted to test early and in the true spirit of NTTP will just be waiting to see if a period arrives.

I use a menstrual calendar because first day of af is like a water fall... Don't want to be caught in public unprepared!

Ovuview is the app I use

I'm totally going to have to do that! Usually I feel it coming on a day or two before and wear pantyliners. But I would rather know for sure. I will download an app and log when my next period starts.

Thanks I don't know why I didn't think of that lol

A lot of women use fertility friend and I believe both apps can be switched to 'conceive a baby' and 'prevent a baby' as well as just a menstrual calendar. I prefer ovuview I find it way cleaner looking, easier to use, more customisable... Try both all a matter of preference :)

Woman Log Pro is my best friend lol I needed to know when it was coming though, my periods were really bad. So I needed that heads up lol I know it has a pregnancy mode too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->