Lost!!

NavyWife09

Reaction score
Im really not too sure on when I started miscarrying?? On the 28th of Nov I went to the ER with cramping and bleeding actually more of a spotting. then nothing after that till that wed. and for the last two days its been just some brown sticky stuff not heavy, just a spot on the pad. Today I saw some blood but only when i wipe. I havent really had any pain. I was wondering if this is normal??? Does this mean its ending? (TMI) But my husband and I havent had sex since I found out i was pregnant which was the 17th Of Nov. And I really just want this to be over so we can resume and go back to our normal sex life!! Has anyone not waited till they were done bleeding to have sex??

I waited till i had a follow up appt with an ob, which i was pretty much done bleeding/spotting by then, but being military i know how hard it can be to get an appt that isn't forever away.

Its probably best to wait, because even if you decide to try again at the moment you probably still have HCG in your system and of course you can't get pregnant until you are officially not pregnant. I know it sucks. Whats going on with you now happened to me for weeks as I waited on my body to naturally m/c, I eventually had to have a D&C. So sorry for your loss.

Well I went to the ob and all he wanted was to monitor my levels falling and never said he wanted to do another check up! My levels on monday were at 33 so probably at the end of the week I should be back at 0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->