Lots of movement in pelvic area?

Beaney192

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
This feels like a weird one to me, :wacko: Im sitting down now and can only feel what seems to be lots of movement right in my pelvic area, this is the first time it has happened before and just wondered if anyone else had experinced this? I wouldnt say it was painful it just feels really really weird :dohh: lol.

I have been getting this for a week or two. Mostly it doesn't hurt, but sometimes is does. Midwife says its because the head is in the pelvis now and its normal. Its just baby head moving!

I see! Thats a really weird thought that I can feel little mans head moving around :)

Im getting most movements really low down because baby is breech at the mo, lots of kicking going on down there, its not nice :wacko:

Yes, that's the head moving and somtimes some punches above head too...:winkwink:

It is quite an odd sensation for sure - my lil guy seems to like to punch as hard as he can, and occassionally headbutt my cervix. At least that is how it feels. Sometimes I swear I can *feel* little punches in my groin, even though I know its physically impossible for him to reach there ;)

I figure he's hopefully just softening things up for a smooth arrival.

My bubs is breech and I get lots of funny/almost painful boots down in my pelvis...I get the odd movement up high and that is when she moves her head or arms. x

i'm the same- sometimes i feel like a lot of pressure- i had my OH look the other day to see if it looked like my 'Flower' looked lower than normal cos it felt wierd sitting down lol x x

I have this too and while I had a trip to labor and delivery the other day for contractions they said that i had lost a little weight so they ordered an ultrasound to check baby's growth and he was fine however the ultrasound technician confirmed that he is head down so that is the reason for all the funny feelings i get down there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->