Lots of psychic readings have been wrong - any hope?!

airotciv

Reaction score
Well, I had too many readings...and they came up with this:

1 - September/October
1 - September
1 - October
1 - November
1 - September being EDD/conception/find out
1 - May 2012

The first one wasn't just a conception reading, it was more about other things too and so far 3 things she said would happen have/are, but the timing wasn't necessarily right.

I feel a bit cheated. I know the May 2012 one could still happen, but the two children she described are NOTHING like me or my other half - we both have dark brown/black hair and she said 1 would be red haired and 1 would be blonde, and I do think she was a fraud.

I so wanted my BFP before Christmas and now I'm due on in 2 days and feeling deflated.

I was devastated in September when the first one didn't come true! Any hope?! :( xxx

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and I swear I am a real person! LOL.

I had 3 different psychic conception readings- Jenny Renny, Brooke and the other starts with a C. UGH, I cannot remember her name?

Brooke777 was the only one who was right on so far. This is what she wrote for me below and I got my BFP on December 7th from a November cycle. I hope that my pregnancy is a strong, healthy one. I cannot help but be paranoid because it happened on our first try and we were expecting it to take some months. I am thankful but also realistic and well aware that it is still so early. Anyway the only thing that brooke got wrong is needing medication. MY OB does have light hair and eyes though. My first ultrasound will be 7 weeks and 3 days on January 4th.

.I'm being shown a timeframe of Nov/Dec for conception or when you find out. A GIRL appears for this pregnancy. I'm also being shown a physician's (or other "healer") assistance....looks like in the form of testing and meds (or herbal supplements, if not meds). Does this make sense? Looks like this doctor/healer is a woman with light hair and eyes...let me know if you and can validate this. Not sure if you've met her yet..could be in the near future.
Please keep me updated!
Blessings,
Brooke

Airotciv, I had a few conception predictions and some predicted I would concieve before my OH and I were even TTC!
BUT Cheri77 was spot on for dates with me -now have to wait to see if she was right on the gender. I also got a reading from Gail (not pregnancy related) and she said I would be celebrating in early Nov and I was with a BFP!!
The waiting is difficult but there is def hope!!
Sending baby dust to you!!

:hugs: airo, I'm about to find out whether all mine are wrong! so not looking forward to having my hopes and beliefs crushed.

the optimistic side of me (sorry, honestly can't help it!) says maybe september will be your EDD? :D xxxx

I had 1 from mesina from eBay 1 from a famous medium in Blackpool an 2 from mediums near e that I got private readings from all predicted December an they were right x

I'd recommend trying to see someone near you face to face ask about for recommendations though don't just go to anyone x although mesina was right or me I know she as told sone a few different things xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->