Fall in Love! September Testing Thread

@elmum praying it’s your cycle!!

@shaescott spotting is so stupid but rage at hubby is a good sign, ask me how I know haha. Yay for higher progesterone!

AFM 10dpo, haven’t tested yet, sick of the BFNs and feeling pretty sure I’m out anyway.

@MrsKatie yeah I’ve got a ton of wondfos so I’ve been testing like three times a day lmao. Not the best choice tbh.

My emotions changed drastically from anger to despairing and needing hubby to drive me to get food/keep me company cuz I was emotionally unstable lol, and then I saw him picking up tools from a distance getting ready to go (he’d been working on my car) and my brain was like “damn, he got wide shoulders, he lookin gooood” and I was like ???? because I am not a physical attraction person, I’m attracted to personality (which may explain why I picked a 5’4” man), so that is very abnormal for me. Even when I’m ovulating, my brain isn’t like “he’s hot”, it’s like “must BD, must procreate” lol. So it’s like… is this a weird PMS hormone thing or a pregnancy hormone thing? WHO KNOWS? Not me :dohh:

Aww shae I’m sorry things aren’t looking so promising :( I really hope hubby loosens the reins on ttc and you can officially start soon.

@MrsKatie I’m sorry you’re feeling so down about everything! Ttc is not easy :hugs: I hope you can find something to do to lift your spirits!

@elmum what kind of chance are you in with and when do you plan to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->