Lots of symptoms!!!

bpberger

Reaction score
I've been having a crazy amount of pregnancy symptoms since this last weekend. Starting with Friday, I stayed home from work because I was so sick...like felt like I was going to puke constantly sick. I got myself to go to my grandma's christmas thing (I had promised) but the smell of the food there made me want to puke. Went home and drank some ginger ale and went to bed. Saturday, I felt better. Come yesterday and today I had nausea off and on. At some point this weekend (idk when exactly) I started having sore boobs and my right boob started to leak a little. I've been dizzy and slightly crampy along with my lower back aching. I've also been extremely moody to the point where I want to cry for no reason and my poor husband has been getting on my last nerve...like every little thing he does just irritates me. I've been trying really hard to not focus on TTC and just focus on other things. I had a BFN test last week and then I took a test yesterday that had something on it but it didn't have color so I assume it was the indent line on the test. I plan on taking another test in the morning. So, I'm really trying to stay positive. I hope all this isn't the flu... I guess we will find out in the morning...

I should mention...I have no idea when ovulation was or when AF is due. Tracking stresses me out and makes things worse for me so we decided to take a break from all of that. I also deal with irregular cycles so I never know when AF is due.

Went to test this morning and decided not to waste it. AF showed. ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->