Lousy today - Just miss being pregnant

:hugs:Brilliant news, Im amazed at how little doctors etc see you following a miscarriage, it seems to be a get on with it situation. You seem to have got great news from both the midwife and doctor though, so I will follow that advice! Fingers crossed for March!:thumbup:

Addie25, I know what you mean about wanting to be pregnant again by due date, Ive got Sept stuck in my head for being pregnant as that was my due date. Just feel if Im somewhere along the way itll make the due date easier to cope with. Sorry to hear of your late loss, that must have been hard to deal with. I've started to exercise gently now as also gained a belly with my pregnancy and its getting me down.:hugs:

I am afraid I wot be pregnant by summer bc we can't just try again we r doing ivf. I have to wait to get my period n go for tel tests to make sure I am healed before ivf can begin. WhY if thy say my body is not ready or what if it takes forever to getmy period. They want to do the text in April. The ivf docto is great and wants me to get started as soon as my body is ready. My other worry is I am never hungry I am afraid if I do not eat enough I will mess wig my period but I just am flat out not at all hungry . I can't force myself to eat bc I have a stomach disorder n don't want to get sick. Ugh I just want control over this and I don't have any!

I feel the same. I miss being pg and I torture myself by visiting my old due date buddy forum. Each time I think "I should be here writing about what I'm experiencing" it makes me miserable, yet I keep doing it.
I can't wait to start trying again. Dr. wants me to wait for one cycle, but af hasn't come yet:growlmad:
And it's been a month and 3 days yet I still get faint positive hcg tests! I had a mmc at 10wks after seeing the hb at 8wks. No abnormalities a perfect little girl:cry:

I hope we all get to feel morning sickness again soon!

Addie25, I am sorry that you have to wait so long, that must be hard but it should ensure you carry well. Can you eat small and often with your stomach problem, Im still taking my pregnancy vitamins in the hope that it cant hurt to have it all in me before conception this time around.
Im with you on the 'looking' experience, I want to moan at the ladies who get to moan of how 'horrible' they are feeling but know that it is there experience and I cant make everyone feel bad. Sorry for your loss Kryfar, we also got to see our perfect baby at 8+5 weeks only to miscarry at 12 for no reason.
Lots of hugs to all and wishing you a happier day today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->