Love it, but is it too much??

bellaboo

Mummy of two💖💙
Reaction score
So just found out we are expecting a little girl! ����
We found out we were pregnant shorty after my mum sadly passed away, my lmp being the day of her funeral.
We obviously want to give the baby the middle name after my mum, but its hard finding names I like to go with it.

The name I love is Vivienne but not sire if it's mouthful with the middle name, Vivienne Valerie

Other names we like are Eleanor and Norah. (I like old names, the other two are old names, so it has to fit)

I quite like Vivienne Valerie! It depends on your surname though.

Surname is quite long, (8 letters) and begins with a B. It does go with our surname.

I think it goes fine but I much prefer your other 2 choices- so pretty.

How about a short one syllable name between the two to make it easier to say.. eg Vivienne Grace Valerie *surname* ? It would be a long name, but still lovely :)

Do you like the name Vienne? I think it's very pretty and a little shorter than Vivienne but the same sound :)

Sorry to hear about your mum

I think it sounds nice together and to be honest how often do you say your whole name. She'll have cool, unusual initials though.

I'm sorry about your mum, I think it's a beautiful tribute to name baby girl after her. Vivienne Valerie is lovely, and how often do you really say a full name?

My daughter's name is Vivienne too, with a 3-syllable middle name :) I wasn't 100% sure of it, even when I officially named her - but now I love it and get compliments on it all the time when people hear what her name is. <3

It seems counter intuitive but it may help to add a second middle name to break up the multi syllable V names. Ie) Vivienne Eleanor Valerie ______ or Vivienne Norah Valerie _____.

That said, Vivienne Valerie isn't terrible. VV would also be a cute nickname.

If you like Eleanor and Norah, how about Elora? Also like pp suggestion of Vienne, I think it's beautiful and remins me of the film Chocolat.

I like the name Vivienne Valerie ! I think it goes and its super smart. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->