Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Mies

Reaction score
So, AF is on her way out after a short visit. Although I know we're not actually TTC'ing yet, since O is about two weeks away, I don't feel like I really belong at the WTT forum anymore (unfortunately).

Hope you ladies from WTT until April '13 will join me in here to share experiences and support!

Can't believe I'm saying this now, but: :dust:!!!

So glad you have started this! I was a bit scared of coming over properly on my own! I have got so used to our WTT thead!

We're actively trying this week! Super exciting but trying not to get my hopes up :)

Yay! Welcome!

We're going to have to wait a bit before actively trying, since I think I'll O in about two weeks.

I've been properly temping since my last cycle, and I must say the temping part is kind of easy. I have also used OPKs and I found using those pretty straight forward, too. The part I'm struggling with is checking the CP and I've read that this a very important fertility sign, so I'm kind of bummed out about the fact that I kind seem to get a hang of that...

How about you? Are you charting, temping, using OPKs etc?

Yay! Welcome!

We're going to have to wait a bit before actively trying, since I think I'll O in about two weeks.

I've been properly temping since my last cycle, and I must say the temping part is kind of easy. I have also used OPKs and I found using those pretty straight forward, too. The part I'm struggling with is checking the CP and I've read that this a very important fertility sign, so I'm kind of bummed out about the fact that I kind seem to get a hang of that...

How about you? Are you charting, temping, using OPKs etc?

I am useless at my OPKs and my temps! I keep forgetting so I am just making up for it by doing lots and lots of BDing! Hehe

Hey, I didn't post much but I was in there. AF still here, currently on CD 4. I'm not temping, charting etc, just bd as much as poss around fertile, going to go with this till around July/aug and if nothing happens will start TTC a bit harder.

Hey liz1985. I remember your picture; it's sooo cute! It appears we're approximately on the same 'track'!

BD'ing as much as possible is always good, hehe!:coolio:

AF just showed up for me and I'm kinda actually in limbo this time between WTT and NTNP but I wanted to say hi. Things are looking like they're working out really well to start NTNP this month like originally planned (and then go more in depth TTC in May or June if no results). I gotta chat it over with the hubby first, but I think that he'll agree with me.

I strongly doubt that we would fall pregnant right away since we were NTNP last summer with no results whatsoever but if we did fall pregnant right away I wouldn't be disappointed by the timing so I think that's a symptom of it being okay to start. When I moved the date to May I was super nervous about starting in April and now I am like
a-okay...so we'll see. Maybe though I'll get nervous again lol.

Hiya and welcome thestarsfall! I remember you posting about that weekend you were going on which would involve drinking and you were worried you would be kind of left out if you were trying/pregnant by then...

I think it really doesn't matter when you decide to start; I think you'll always be nervous, at least I am! Hope to keep seeing you here!

I think most of the drinking will be beer, which I am pretty particular with and don't actually like most kinds. So we'll see. I doubt we'd be pregnant by then, but it would be pretty funny if I was and had morning sickness and then all these drunk people are hung over or puking and I'm puking for a different reason. I'd fit right in!

Hello =) yay for the thread !! CD 2 here (nearly 3 in ten mins haha) I suppose we can start this weekend. Even though it would be unlikely haha. Not temping or anything really, going to order some opks in the morning =) and will just be doing that ! at least this cycle anyways then I can step up my game next month if need be =)

Hi Rhi_Rhi! I see you also changed your ticker! ;-) it's so cool to finally be here, I almost can't believe it. All in all, the waiting wasn't all that long!

Hi Ladies! I hope you don't mind me joining in on your thread since I am not TTC until May :) I followed your posts in the thread on the WTT board and wanted to pop over and wish you lots and lots of baby dust!! I hope you all get your BFP's this cycle and I can't wait to join you in TTC in just a couple more weeks!!

Thanks kksy9b! Of course you're welcome here and in about a month it would be great if you can join us in all the ttc/bfp talk!

Hi Ladies! I hope you don't mind me joining in on your thread since I am not TTC until May :) I followed your posts in the thread on the WTT board and wanted to pop over and wish you lots and lots of baby dust!! I hope you all get your BFP's this cycle and I can't wait to join you in TTC in just a couple more weeks!!

Welcome ! :)

I need to get off here and do some work! I have an assignment due in at midday :/ I haven't written it yet! in my defense I asked for an extension and haven't gotten a reply. Annoying! Considering you would think a tutor would read their emails at least once a day.
:( she will likely email me back at 11.45 and say NO :haha:

:dohh:

H gals, can I join? I'm CD5 today and very excited to be ttc#2! X

Welcome all the new ladies :) I am here for my lunch time stalk! How is everyone doing today?

I've come over early, I can't wait! :haha:
Lots of luck and :dust: to everyone x

hi everyone can i join?! im CD6 today! not charting or temping or anything yet! its my first cycle and my an is to dtd as much as possible!!! my hubby is very pleased! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->