Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Welcome all the new ladies! I hope April is going to be a very lucky month for all of us!

Welcome all the new ladies :) I am here for my lunch time stalk! How is everyone doing today?

I'm fine. Thought AF would've left, but she's still hanging around; a tad too persistent if you ask me. :trouble:

It's crazy at work at the moment. I work as a teacher in secondary education and the exams are just around the corner for some of my students, so there's a lot of rounding off to do.

Rhi_Rhi said:
I need to get off here and do some work! I have an assignment due in at midday :/ I haven't written it yet! in my defense I asked for an extension and haven't gotten a reply. Annoying! Considering you would think a tutor would read their emails at least once a day.
she will likely email me back at 11.45 and say NO

I'm working on an assigment coming Thursday. Have to finish it, but am feeling sooooo not up to it. Besides running around like a crazy person atm because of work, I'm currently just thinking about other stuff iykwis :angelnot:

Hiya

CD5 and we are ttc #2 just stopped ntnp and already getting a bit BFP obsessed :wacko:. Really excited to be adding to my little family but also scared if that makes sense?

Good luck everyone :thumbup:

Hey there! GL to you too!

To me it makes perfect sense to be scared. I'm scared out of my wits tbh. It'll be our first, so don't know what to expect and how I'll cope with everything. I hope I'll surprise myself in a positive way!

I'm scared too! But mainly excited. I thought I'd be more laid back with no 2 but I am bfp obsessed and completely impatient! I'm throwing everything at this first cycle, don't want to wait too long!

To me it makes perfect sense to be scared. I'm scared out of my wits tbh. It'll be our first, so don't know what to expect and how I'll cope with everything. I hope I'll surprise myself in a positive way!

I'm scared too! But mainly excited. I thought I'd be more laid back with no 2 but I am bfp obsessed and completely impatient! I'm throwing everything at this first cycle, don't want to wait too long!

Our first was conceived very quickly within 1 month ntnp so we were very lucky so I worry this time we won't be so lucky. I thought I would be more laid back to haha! But like you I am totally impatient. Plus we would really like a gap no bigger than 3 years between LOs which gives us 3 months to fall pregnant :wacko: Mies you will surprise your self in a positive way! Becoming pregnant and having a baby are totally 100% the best most wonderful things you can do :thumbup: Kinda looking forward to some 'time' with the hubbythough if you get me :winkwink:

Hi I am starting this month and can't wait to see if we get a positive soon. Another baby in the house. I still have alot of my ds's baby items and all his baby clothes but looking forward to buying more lovely goodies.

Good luck ladies. Xx

Can't really post alot. I'm on my tablet and I find typing a pain in the bum ! Just wanted to say hello new people =) mies you must have the patience of a saint to do your job. I remember being 15 and I wouldn't of wanted to teach me lol

I am really worried today! I am not getting a peep on any of my OPKs i stepped it up and bought the digital ones no smiley faces nada, i really thought i would ovulate this week :(

Our first was conceived very quickly within 1 month ntnp so we were very lucky so I worry this time we won't be so lucky. I thought I would be more laid back to haha! But like you I am totally impatient. Plus we would really like a gap no bigger than 3 years between LOs which gives us 3 months to fall pregnant :wacko: Mies you will surprise your self in a positive way! Becoming pregnant and having a baby are totally 100% the best most wonderful things you can do :thumbup: Kinda looking forward to some 'time' with the hubbythough if you get me :winkwink:

hearing ppl talk about conceiving in the first month helps keep me very positive!! im so excited!! really want it to happen!!! :) baby dust to everyone!! xxx

I am really worried today! I am not getting a peep on any of my OPKs i stepped it up and bought the digital ones no smiley faces nada, i really thought i would ovulate this week :(

opk's are not always predictable hun, sometimes I have had a stark white one day, positive the next. Then sometimes it's been gradual like you would expect so don't worry it can still happen. Are you feeling any signs it is on it's way?

opk's are not always predictable hun, sometimes I have had a stark white one day, positive the next. Then sometimes it's been gradual like you would expect so don't worry it can still happen. Are you feeling any signs it is on it's way?

Feeling a bit crampy and my CM was the stretchy egg white type yesterday! We are BDing most days if not every other day! So fingers crossed the egg wont escape if it does pop out :)

Hi Ladies! I hope you don't mind me joining in on your thread since I am not TTC until May :) I followed your posts in the thread on the WTT board and wanted to pop over and wish you lots and lots of baby dust!! I hope you all get your BFP's this cycle and I can't wait to join you in TTC in just a couple more weeks!!

I just noticed the way your tickers are laid out super cute!

I wouldn't worry yet :thumbup: I don't ovulate until around day 17 (as far as I can remember I haven't tested for years)

Hopefully something will show up by the end of the week :) and you can catch that egg!

I'm super annoyed that I'm still having my AF :( Once my period goes I will at least feel like I am "trying"

I wouldn't worry yet :thumbup: I don't ovulate until around day 17 (as far as I can remember I haven't tested for years)

Hopefully something will show up by the end of the week :) and you can catch that egg!

I'm super annoyed that I'm still having my AF :( Once my period goes I will at least feel like I am "trying"

I know, sometimes i am super impatient! When i want something i want it now lol!

Fingers crossed AF goes away today :)

Sounds close then :thumbup:

Fingers crossed! I am just super impatient! We have only just started trying but i like to plan everything (probably a bit to much) so just need to chill out a bit hehe!

Yes I'm the same!!, but staying chilled really does help. Sometimes your body can gear up for ov' and then stop. Mine did the other cycle, and I didn't ov' till cd21 in the end. Just keep bd'ing when you can hun, and hopefully you should get that +opk soon x

I ovulated on CD17 last cycle as well. So, I wouldn't be too fussed about it either.

I'm experiencing a rather strange period this cycle, with a lot of spotting the last couple of days... I'm even getting slightly nervous about it. I figure it could have something to do with the fact my last period was really short (3 days). I'm done with it, and just want to start BD'ing LOL!

I downloaded another app on my phone and it (as well as fertility friend) have me ovulating around the 28th of this month (CD 21 or so), but the other app (which was a day off of predicting this cycle and thus slightly more accurate) has me ovulating on the 5th of May (CD 28, sucky). I'm sure it'd be more accurate if I were temping, but I am trying to be more NTNP than actual TTC. I get pretty clear signs of ovulation and luteal phase symptoms and those have all matched up better with the odd app out, so I would likely, even if TTC this month, not be pregnant until May anyway lol.

Damn cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->