Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Chazzmataz- you havnt been off the pill too long, I wouldn't worry about your smileys, maybe you'll just ovulate a little later this month as your body regulates.
Hope your lucky and catch the egg.

When trying TTC no.1 I wasn't worried or scared at all, it was kind of an impulse to start trying. The scared bit happened once I got pregnant. This time TTC no.2 I'm VERY scared, but in a good way. I was trying so hard to find the perfect time to start trying, but there isn't one. It's natural to feel scared, all the big things in life are scary, but there the most rewarding.

I'm currently on CD 6 and AF is still here. Think should be gone in next day or so. Should be due to ovulate somewhere around the 19th, but only second month off the pill and I'm not charting or temping or anything, so just gonna bd every 2-3 days and hopfully will have it covered.

Highschool sex-ed made it seem like it would happen if you looked a boy....This is soo much more complicated.

Highschool sex-ed made it seem like it would happen if you looked a boy....This is soo much more complicated.

Exactly! You almost expect it to work in one go... But by being on this forum and watching various TV shows on TTC I realized that getting pregnant can actually take some time.

CD6 today and it appears that AF has left the building. I'm going to start OPKs Wedsnesday next week probably (CD12). FF has put my O date on CD17 (22 April), but will start slightly early to catch it on time.

Was just reading another thread on grapefruit juice, and I had to laugh since I'm a big gfj fan and drink it every morning...

Apparently it increases your fertile CM.

I just wanted to say this thread is my new favorite thread!

Also in other news had a massive drop in temperature this morning...

I am turning into such a crazy sign spotter!

Yay! To all counts!:thumbup:

You think your drop is an ovulation dip?

I don't even know what that means ? lol Is it a good thing ? (the temp spot drop)

I'm not temping I haven't got the patience etc and I would drive myself mad

Woke up this morning feeling awful, i'm coming down with a cold maybe, and I am still plodding along with my assignment. Not sure I give a crap about the history of medicine anymore haha and I am of course distracted by all this baby stuff! lol

I don't think I have ever seen grape juice in my entire life! obviously not been looking :haha:

Yay! To all counts!:thumbup:

You think your drop is an ovulation dip?

I hope so lol! but i just did my clear blue ovulation for the day and no stupid smiley face hehe!

Its all just wishful thinking really :)

I hate Grapefruit so i think i will take a miss on the juice!

Never heard that before but I hate grapefruit so think i'll have to stick with what I have got! :haha:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43a979

This is my chart, i started temping late as i wasn't going to and then changed my mind, see big drop this morning!

This is my chart, i started temping late as i wasn't going to and then changed my mind, see big drop this morning!

Wow, that is a significant drop! But it's still too early to say anything about it with any certainty since you haven't been temping for a couple of cycles so you can't really see a pattern yet.

I have the same problem, though; I only started temping last cycle. It is kind of exciting to actually 'see' the body and hormones at work. Last cycle I didn't even have a clear drop in temperature, but I read that not all women experience that anyway. Usually after O there is supposed to be a drastic increase in BBT due to progesterone, but I had just a steady rise... I was able to predict when AF would knock on the door, that was kind of awesome.:thumbup:

As for the grapefruit juice (not GRAPE juice LOL :haha:), I know lots of people really dislike the taste so I read somewhere on here that it can increase fertile CM and women were trying it for that reason but really hating it haha

Editing to say that grape juice actually exists! I always drank it when I was little and my parents were drinking wine...

Wow, that is a significant drop! But it's still too early to say anything about it with any certainty since you haven't been temping for a couple of cycles so you can't really see a pattern yet.

I have the same problem, though; I only started temping last cycle. It is kind of exciting to actually 'see' the body and hormones at work. Last cycle I didn't even have a clear drop in temperature, but I read that not all women experience that anyway. Usually after O there is supposed to be a drastic increase in BBT due to progesterone, but I had just a steady rise... I was able to predict when AF would knock on the door, that was kind of awesome.:thumbup:

As for the grapefruit juice (not GRAPE juice LOL :haha:), I know lots of people really dislike the taste so I read somewhere on here that it can increase fertile CM and women were trying it for that reason but really hating it haha

Editing to say that grape juice actually exists! I always drank it when I was little and my parents were drinking wine...

I haven't heard of that either :dohh::haha:

April Ladies! I have been obsessed with OPKs today I think I'm getting somewhere what do you think? All tests taken today :$

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 9
Close up of the last 2 sorry about the odd shadow only 3 hours between them x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 6
They're defo getting darker. Keep testing, because you're not quite there yet! Exciting!!!

I also hate grapefruit juice...I am kinda a super-taster (really good at distinguishing tastes, reaaaaaaaaaaallly hating anything bitter, can taste that weird substance that some people can't taste, sensitive to anything that causes an aftertaste etc) and since grapefruit is a bitter/sour fruit I just can't do it. I can eat grapefruit, but only after putting like 3 tbsp of sugar on top of it, and even then I just like the grapefruit flavoured sugar lol.

Anyway, long intro into what I was going to say...don't use grapefruit juice to take any medication or even your prenatal. The enzymes in it can interfere with absorption rates.

CD4, AF should be vacating tomorrow, and I don't think I'm due to ovulate for another like...2-3 weeks even, so it doesn't matter that my hubby is gone this weekend. Other than that bed will be very cold without him.

Ohhhh exciting =) !!!! Deffo getting darker.. Maybe tomorrow will be the day ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->