Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Hi everyone! I know it's been a long time since I've shown my face over here. Our little Nora is groing sooo big soooo fast, it's incredible!

It's funny though Rhi_Rhi... I see that you're pregnant again... And so am I! Found out only Thursday (I'm 4 weeks 4 days) so keeping it on the down-low for everyone. And I remembered this forum is a good place to vent.

Congratulations ladies!! I am so excited for both of you and wish you all the best in your pregnancies!!

We are doing well over here. Charles is 10 months old, walking, talking and his pwrsonality comes through more each day. He just started playing peekaboo and he loves giving momma hugs, kisses and snuggles (not so much daddy though). We are getting ready to move in 3 weeks! I think we are going to try for another baby for one month in January ( I really want a fall baby!). If we font get preggo will wait a few months and start up again next may or so.

Hi everyone! I know it's been a long time since I've shown my face over here. Our little Nora is groing sooo big soooo fast, it's incredible!

It's funny though Rhi_Rhi... I see that you're pregnant again... And so am I! Found out only Thursday (I'm 4 weeks 4 days) so keeping it on the down-low for everyone. And I remembered this forum is a good place to vent.

that's brilliant! congrats :)

Congratulations ladies!! I am so excited for both of you and wish you all the best in your pregnancies!!

We are doing well over here. Charles is 10 months old, walking, talking and his pwrsonality comes through more each day. He just started playing peekaboo and he loves giving momma hugs, kisses and snuggles (not so much daddy though). We are getting ready to move in 3 weeks! I think we are going to try for another baby for one month in January ( I really want a fall baby!). If we font get preggo will wait a few months and start up again next may or so.

good luck! :) My lo will be one Tomorrow! ! can't believe it. hasn't time flown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->