Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Hi ladies!! How are things going with your new LOs?

Had an appt earlier in the week and baby is (finally) head down!! 1 cm dilated 50% effaced so all good progress! Have a little under a month to due date. Have my last shower this weekend and will then go get anything that is left and just sit back and wait for him! 2 weeks left at work before leave so hoping he holds off until then so I can have a few days at home first!

Congrats Rhi and Chazz!

I'm gearing up for a restarted TTC process for this coming April, got some OPKs ordered and been pep-talking my hubby about how often we have to BD. Lol. Told him to knock me up before the summer so he can have lots of drinking bonfires as I'll be his designated driver lol.

Good luck thestarsfall!! I hope you get your BFP really really soon!

Hi Chazz! Doing great over here! How are you and baby doing??

Coming up on 38 weeks..progressed to 2cm at last appt, still 50% effaced. Have been having good BH and pressure since yesterday afternoon and lost some of my plug. Not actual labor but hoping for more progression at appointment this week.

I'm so glad to hear you are doing well Chazz!! Hoping to join you in the mommy crowd soon!

So proud of my handsome little man!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
Oh my goodness he is adorable chazz!!

Just checking in...still pregnant over here! Due today and looks like he will go over. Giving him until the 11th and then will be induced so really hoping he comes on his own by then!

Ohhh exciting! !! Boys do like to keep you waiting it would seem.. think statistically they are later than girls. Good luck :)
Me and dh are all ready talking about the next one! Ahahah. We must be mental, but there is a chance we might start trying again before the end of the year!

let us know when he arrives :) good luck

Thanks Rhi!

And wow! I dont think it's crazy- your LO's would be close in age which would be great for them! We will be waiting a couple years before the next one- next year we are building our new house so going to wait until we are done and settled before going for number 2!

Ohh that's exciting ! Building your own house. I would have no idea where to start!

and yeah, my other boy is almost 6 so the age gap is huge so would be the extreme opposite. :) he would like a sister (no pressure ahaha)

any signs yet? Start jumping up and down :)

Lol...tell him to put the request in with daddy ;)

No signs today...was having contractions all afternoon yesterday but they fizzled out. It's raining today so looks like no walk either.. might have to rope my DH into DTD later or go find a bumpy road to drive on lol. I have a doctor appointment in a couple hours so will see if there has been any progress (am currently 3cm 50% effaced)...really hoping for at least some!

OMG where has the time gone! Hope he turns up soon going over is a right ball ache! We have discussed another as well but we're getting married this time next year so need to at least wait till after then but fingers crossed not to long after!

Weddings are so much fun! Have fun planning! Do you have any ideas yet of what you'd like?

And while I'm quite impatient for him to be here, I'm not uncomfortable or anything so from that perspective I don't mind. Had a biophysical profile done two days ago and he looks great in there so he is good to stay put a little longer. Going to have another one next week and if he passes again then just keep waiting! My mom went over on all three of us (3 weeks, 2 weeks and 10 days) so I kind if always thought he would be a latecomer ;)

Hi Chazz! I've been contracting and cramping off and on since last night. I'm also spotting and having lots of pressure so I'm really hoping it means its going to kick start on its own. If not, I head into the hospital tomorrow morning at 6 (in about 15 hours) to be induced. At my check earlier this week i was 4cm and still 50% effaced... hopefully I'm up to a 5 and more effaced with the last few days of contractions :) No matter though that baby will be here tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->