Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Sure she is just far too busy to update :) hope everything is good x

hi! im here! its just taken me a couple of days to type out one handed while nursing :)

Charles Louis arrived on his own (yay for no induction!) on April 12th at 8:40am- 6 lbs 13 oz 21 inches long and a full head of strawberry blond/red hair! He was 12 days late but so completely worth the wait!

I really had a great labor and delivery: I started timing contractions at 4pm on Friday and they were 15-17 minutes apart. By 7:30 they were coming on every 7-10 and I started feeling confident that this was it. At 11:30 they were 3-5 minutes for a little over an hour and I woke my husband up to head to the hospital. It was midnight by the time we got to the hospital and checked in. I was 5cm, 90% effaced coming in and after laboring naturally for about 4 1/2-5 hours walking and using a birthing ball, I was 8cm, fully effaced. Contractions were coming so strong and without any break between and I was afraid I wouldn't have the energy to push. I went ahead and requested an epidural and it kicked in right as I reached 9cm around 6am - what a relief! It was a perfect epidural- I could still move in the bed and could feel all of the pressure but none of the pain.The nurse said she had never seen a mom able to move as much as I could and pretty much my anesthesiologist is my new hero lol. Contractions slowed a little bit and it took 2 hours to get to get to a 10 and be fully engaged. i started pushing at 8 and he came out 40 minutes later. they put him right up on my chest and my hubby and I were both crying and in compete awe of him. He scored an 8 on his 1 min apgar and and a 10 on his 5 min. after getting his measurements they brought him for skin to skin and almost immediately he went to nurse, which has been going great since! DH was a perfect coach and I dont know if i could have done it without him. he has continued to be such a help and is doing so wonderful with Charles...i love seeing my boys together we've been home for two days now and just settling into our new routine.

Attachments

• iPhoto Library.jpg
    iPhoto Library.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Rhi! I can't believe how wonderful it is to finally have him here...better than I could have imagined!

How are you doing? Have you guys decided if you're going to start trying for another soon?

Amazing! Reading that made me well up a little glad u had such a good experience and he is finally here :)

Thanks chazz! How are you and Freddie doing?

How's everyone doing? can't believe my Freddie bear is 10 weeks old already!

Hi everyone! Its been so long since I checked in and just thought I'd see how you ladies are doing!

Charles is almost 3 months old (where did the time go?!?!) and doing wonderful. He consistently sleeps 6 hours, eats for 30 min and gets back down for another 2-3 hours. Sometimes he will eat again and I can get another hour out of him. He's starting to move himself in a circle during tummy time so now he doesn't mind it as much :) He's a super sweet boy and loves cuddling with momma. He is curious about everything and wants to investigate all the different things he hears, sees, smells etc. He is still my champion nurser and is about double his birth weight now. He hates pacifiers and prefers to much on his hands. Hasn't really figured out it's easier to just suck on a thumb and just shoves the whole thing in :) He loves looking and examining his feet but hasn't been brave enough yet to reach down and grab them yet. Overall, he is a super happy and smiley content little baby. My heart feels so full with him here

In any case, hope you gals are all doing well and looking forward to hearing about your LOs and how they are doing!

Lovely to hear from you... glad you are ure lo are gettin on so well :)

my lo is almost 5 months and doing great also. Haven't weighed him in months though so no idea. Sleep; goes down about 8 sleeps till about 5.30.
still breast feeding :) he is growing so big though. Wearing 9-12 months!

Hi Rhi! Great news about sleeping! That sounds amazing...I'm looking forward to when Charles gets up to that point :) and 9-12 month clothes! Big healthy baby! How is your DS likeing being a big brother?

Hey ladies! Freddie is also nearly 5 months old he is quiet a little one weighed 14lb 8oz when he was last weighed 2 weeks ago! He started rolling at 12 weeks and now he is already comando crawling it's a nightmare I can't leave him anywhere! He's a very happy boy sleeps through 8pm - 7am we have been so lucky! Can't wait to have another already lol!

Ohvmy goodness Chazz! He is so adorable!! And what a great sleeper for you! Did either of you go through the "sleep regression" I hear a lot about? I can imagine it is 10x harder to watch them once they are mobile. The most Charles does is spin in a little circle or he scoots himself with his heels on his back but hes REALLY slow so its no worries :)

I see on you're ticker you're getting married and then TTC again! Do you guys think you'll try any gender swaying or do you not care?

Every picture I try to upload says the file is too large but I'll keep trying!

Found one it let me upload! Not the best quality but this is my little guy a couple days ago!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
What a squidge love his little face we have just had 2 weeks of sleep regression/it being really hot/him rolling in the night and waking himself up but for the last 2 nights we have been back to normal. We're full steam ahead on wedding planning at the mo and have decided to try for number 2 from Dec 2015 if time keeps going as fast as it is that will be in no time! We're really not fussed I love having a little man and would happily have another and at the same time would be just as happy with a girl so I guess we will just get back at it lol and see what happens!

HELLOOOOO :) is anyone still about ?

Just checking in! :) everyone okay ? This year has gone SO SO fast hasn't it x

Hi!! I'm here :) We are doing great over here. Charles is 7 months old, around 20 lbs and a happy content baby. He is about to crawl any day now, is pulling himself up and will walk if you hold his hands. He has very little interest in real food so is still exclusively nursing. He is a terrible sleeper but we are working on it. Overall he is such a wonderful baby and we are so blessed!

How are you doing?? Are you trying again (from your ticker)?

Naww bless him! Eli is into everything ! Another happy baby :) Funny how some babies are just so happy all the time ?! He had an ear infection the other week and he was still grinning away. I would have been a right cow if it was me haha.

He was around 22lb a month ago. Not sure now, I don't tend to take him to get weighed (oops lol) He was 9 months old yesterday! I can't believe how quickly that went.

It's so exciting when they start crawling and once he is off that's it, it all happens so quickly. He started crawling then the next minute he was off ! He is cruising around all the furniture now and is a general destroyer of everything nice haha.

YES :) We are about to start ttc again. Not really sure what's what though, I stopped breastfeeding at the 7 month mark and only got my AF back last month. I know I am ovulating though so fingers crossed :) Hoping for a nice small age gap. Must be mental ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->