Loving the home water birth videos on YouTube!

mrscupcake

Reaction score
So even though I qualiied as a midwife this year and delivered a few water births I still love watching the YouTube video's they make me so emotional! Especially the "breech home water birth" one which is just amazing! I really hope I get my home water birth this time as went overdue and had to have an induction last time so we still have the unused pool in the loft Which I'm hoping to get use out of this time. If anyone else are wanting a water birth I highly reccomend the YouTube videos there are some lovely ones.

im always on you tube haha!! there are some great ones! one i saw recently was a woman in a pool, using hypnobirthing and she had a little girl who came in at one point and she was chatting away to her between contractions!! hope i get that!! xx

Those videos make me cry! Almost too intense for me right now! Hard to believe I'm going to experience that myself in a few months.

Those videos make me cry! Almost too intense for me right now! Hard to believe I'm going to experience that myself in a few months.

They are so beautiful! I love the one waterbirth in a caul. You can just see the baby ease out on its own. Incredible!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->