Low blood pressure 89/57

kodi

Reaction score
Hi all I have one of those blood pressure monitors from boots, the digital at home one...
I've used it for a while to monitor but always thought it were normal...
I looked it up on google and it's considered low? Very low?
Is anyone elsesmsimilar? Should I worry?

Digital blood pressure monitors are not really reliable, when we were being taught how to read blood pressure we were taught to always double check a digital reading maunally. Go to your docs and see what reading they get, that way they can advise you if it is low and what to do x

Yes your systolic BP should be 100 or over ideally. Some people have low BP's anyway and feel fine.

The important thing is how you feel. If you are feeling dizzy, lightheaded or tired it may mean you do have a low BP. If not and you don't feel any different then either the machine is wrong or you run low but are asymptomatic.

I'd go to your GP to get it checked to be sure; their machines are calibrated regularly so more likely to be accurate.

Thats pretty much how my BP always is 90/60 is my average. I feel fine like that, as long as you feel ok i'd be happy with it, i think its healthier to be a weeny bit lower.

Totally depends on what your normal blood pressure is. Mine always averages in the 90/60 range. So, I would not be concerned if those were my numbers. However, if my blood pressure were normally something like 120/80...then I might be concerned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->