Low blood pressure

Beneli

Reaction score
I had my 12 week midwife appointment today and was feeling super crummy (as I have been suddenly over the past 2 days). Turns out my blood pressure was 90/45. Does anyone know of how to increase bp so I can get back to feeling somewhat normal?

Mine was very low at the 12 week appointment too - they recommended I increase my salt intake a little which definitely helped! Make sure you stay hydrated too. Hope you feel better soon!

Increase your sodium intake. I have had hypotension for years and that is what I was advised to do.

Fabulous! lol. All these years I've been trying to be healthy and keeping salt low. Now I can indulge a little!

Low blood pressure is normal in a lot of pregnancies. I'm like that too. Increase your salt. However, this doesn't mean table salt. It needs to be a 'natural' salt. Which has health benefits, like sea salt, or Himalayan Pink salt. I use sea salt and it helps;)

I suffer from low blood pressure and was told it's because I am not drinking enough. At one point it was so low she said she was surprised I was still walking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->