• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Low blood pressure

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
Iv always had slightly lower than average bp, at my booking in appointment they told me its low again. They didn't seem concerned.
The last few weeks at work Iv been having very faint spells. I overheat and go all funny.
Today I had a really long case of feeling unsteady. It was more like I had a headache but it left me feeling disorientated. My work no I'm pregnant so I sit down straight away. It's a lot worse than with my DD as that lasted 2 weeks between 13-15 weeks.

Anyone else get this?

me! my blood pressure is always on the low side but since becoming pregnant its lower still, the midewife didnt seem concerned but said it would be mointered closley, i have days were i feel very spacey and drunk! i just try to take it easy when i can and will continue to do the same x what was yours? on my booking appointment it was 50 over 90

She never told me what it was... Wonder if it's in my notes.... Runs to find out

theres nothing they can do about it tho is there?

Well, the one thing I've read, is to increase your salt intake...but I'd check with your doctor to verify that first.

yes that told me that before the pregnancy but its not been mentioned since but ive got another US tomorrow so ill ask

I craved salt with Dd this one I don't. Think I may go bk to the dr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->