Low carb or SW?

misslissa

TTC our first!
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm sure this has been asked before but are there any low carbers on here?

I'm looking to try and get a group going so we can share some tips.

Biggest communities seem to be WW and SW. I've toyed with following SW but I love the 'real food' element of low carb. I don't agree with some of SW's messages - 'light' foods etc. Not that I think it's all bad at all and at the end of day you don't have to eat that sort of thing, its your decision. I have a couple of friends that have done SW and have done great - make it very appealing!

:)

I'm following a low gi diet plan (which is all about healthy carbs!) and it's fantastic, I lost a stone when I started but then unfortunately I out it all back on!! So starting again now :) look into it it's brilliant xxx

I like low gi, it feels like you are doing good things for your body doesn't it. So are you doing it again now? Why did you stop if you don't mind me asking, did you get fed up of it? I did really well until I didn't lose for a couple of weeks and I got disheartened - I swear if I hadn't weighed myself I'd have hit my target easily. But instead here I am...

I had a few bad days and completely fell off the wagon! I think I need to join eat-anything-in-sight anonymous lol. But yes started again this week :) like you say I always feel so good and healthy when I'm eating low gi :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->