• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Low Dose Aspirin and Prednisone

Scareymom

Reaction score
I had 2 miscarriages, my ob now recommend low dose aspirin and prednisone during my first trimester. I am so scared of taking the aspirin after I read it can be dangerous and the pharmacist was a little apprehensive in selling it to me. Any one ever have to take these medications during pregnancy.

Yes me - I believe very much that it helped me after a harsh journey TTC. I started this off my own back after much research into TTC stories and some girls along the way who gave me their personal experiences then when I told my consultant when he suggested it I already was he was :thumpup: I also had fragmin for 2 cycles but then stopped after a further failed pregnancy - Really think the aspirin alone for us helped in the long run.

I had 2 miscarriages, my ob now recommend low dose aspirin and prednisone during my first trimester. I am so scared of taking the aspirin after I read it can be dangerous and the pharmacist was a little apprehensive in selling it to me. Any one ever have to take these medications during pregnancy.

Yes, my girlfriend, she was on asprin almost throughout her pregnancy, but stopped few weeks before she had her c-section. She had to go on asprin because her blood was too thick, and her bubs may not receive it if she goes without asprin.

She delivered to a healthy little baby girl in October this year.

Good luck and happy holidays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->