Low Down Kicks?

izzy29

Reaction score
Anyone else getting baby kicks very low down?? Sometimes it feels like its so low that my pelvic floor muscles are twitching/contracting!!! Is it normal for the kicks to be so low or what else would it be

Yes its quite normal hun, it can feel very strange, especially if its your first baby. It all depends on baby's position as to where you feel kicks. x

yes. I only get a few kicks up high. every other kick is real low down. I think my babes might be positioned like a horseshoe in my belly.

:hugs:

It is the 1st, so all new and scary! My baby was doing the crab shape(arched back) the last time I was scanned. As long as it isnt bubs knocking to get out,cause it isnt fully cooked yet!!!Thanks for the replys, just wasnt sure if so low was normal

mine are mainly very low down and yeah make pelvic floor contract lol strange feeling x

my bubs is breech atm and my kicks are really low down

god the first time it happened to me i just looked at dean horrified and said 'i think my insides are going to fall out!' lol. The bloody kicks were so strong

I've been having some really low down kicks, and it feels almost like a buzzing at the top of my vagina, and that I'm busting for the loo, really uncomfortable strange feeling!

peanut lives in the bottom left hand side, I swear. Dunno what they are getting up in to there!

Mines very low this past 2 days so i assume its changed positions as it was up around my belly button and now is kicking my intestines ,bowl and cervex I do wish it would turn around though and kick out wards. I can barely feel baby now and it made me panic a fwe times.

Yes some of my LO's kicks are very low down. Nothing to worry about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->