Low hcg levels

So my doctor confirmed, it was a chemical pregnancy.

My hormone levels have come down to a 7 and I got a negative pregnancy test this morning with FMU.

Hope I get my period soon so we can start trying again.

Good luck! Praying you get a sticky bean very soon! Maybe we can be TTC buddies. I find out my results tomorrow. Was supposed to be yesterday, but my levels are also still slowly rising. I'm already assumed I'm going to mc, but tomorrows ultrasound will confirm it.

I'm sorry :( :hugs: That's a terrible feeling. Hopefully your body will get back to normal asap. It took me only two cycles to get back on a normal schedule but many women are good to go almost right away. To next time being a sticky bean!

My period is 10 days late today. Is that still considered a chemical pregnancy?

My hormone levels were 30 and then 27. I only got them checked three times and am still waiting on the 3rd result.

to some doctors not all, each goes by alittle different guidelines. I wouldnt say 10 days late is a chemical.

again im so sorry

So my doctor confirmed, it was a chemical pregnancy.

My hormone levels have come down to a 7 and I got a negative pregnancy test this morning with FMU.

Hope I get my period soon so we can start trying again.

I am going through exactly the same thing. Just want to have a full flow so I can continue to TTC a healthy baby x

You will probably start your bleeding soon, its a very very good possibility that the progesterone she had you on was causing you to not bleed. Probably within a few days it will happen. Im so sorry for your loss. I had an MC at 5+1 and I ended up getting pregnant on my next cycle. This doesn't always happen, but it definitely cant hurt to keep trying. They say the best therapy for an MC is pregnancy lol. Try to keep your head up and know that there are lots of women here who have been in your place before. As for your symptoms, the progesterone supplement causes that. I am on a supplement and it has made my MS horrible at times. Just get back to trying next cycle( at least trying is fun)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->