• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Low hCG levels???

texasgirl6410

Reaction score
Good morning everyone!

I wanted to see if anyone else has any experience with this. I got a BFP on 2/15 and my hCG levels are still rising but not very quickly. Testing roughly every 48 hours they have been:

I am scheduled for an US today to see what's going on. I have PCOS so I can't use my LMP as a guideline for how far along I am, and I don't know when I ovulated. Honestly we didn't think we'd be able to get pregnant so we were just putting it in God's hands and not thinking about it too much. Now we're "expecting" but for how much longer?? The dr. doesn't seem to have any concrete answers, just that we have to wait and let my body work itself out.

Anyone have any experience with something like this??

I had slow rising levels with my ectopic pregnancy.
As long as you don't have any bleeding or spotting, you could just have show rising levels. Some people have that!
Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->