Low HCG levels

sassymycat

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been ttc for about 4 years now. I was on clomid for 4 cycles (non-consecutive) but follicles were not developing. Changed doctors and had my first iui on letrozole and ovidrel trigger in April. Luckily got a BFP last week. :happydance: Had a blood test at 15dpiui and hcg level was 17. Doc said not to expect too much but had me scheduled for another blood test 2 days later, which is today. Nurse called with today's results and it is now 43. I was a bit worried and still am so if there are any low hcg success stories please share.

Thanks these forums helped me quite a bit during the tww and even now.

Hi there! I had a super low HCG in the beginning, too. I was 6.9 at 13dpo. She must've literally implanted like hours before my blood draw. Anyway, my doc also told me that this is unlikely to be a true positive and told me to come back in a few days for a retest. And here I am. :)

Congrats on your BFP!

Thanks for the reply Savasanna. I think I feel alright even with the low numbers. I'm just hopeful everything works out. And Good Luck with your pregnancy as well. :hugs:

The initial number isn't nearly as important as the fact that it's rising as it should.

The initial number vs dpo truly depends on when baby implanted. There's quite a large range of "normal". The fact that yours doubled nicely is more important.

Congratulations :hugs:

With my successful pregnancy mine was something like 20 at 15/16 dpo. I had a retest 4 days later and it was one hundred and something (so after 2 days it probably would have been similar to yours).

Same story :( my hcg from yesterday (15dpo) was 11,5 .. will do in two days another BT and we ll see.. fingers crossed for both of us !!

UPDATE : Next hcg was 4,6 - had a chemical... Better luck for everyone else <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->