Low HCG levels???

Keeping everything crossed for you for Monday and Wednesday x

They’re doubling like they should which is what matters more than the actual number.

Sending positive thoughts for continued good results as well as patience over the coming days of waiting!

So I went and did my beta again this morning, ..... I wish I hadn’t, I came home and always check if I have blood I didn’t but then I when for a number 2 (tmi sorry) and I saw a bit of blood, checked with a little loo roll just inside and yes blood!! I’m so heartbroken, it wouldn’t worry me too much as I have had blood before in fact all my pregnancies but with the hcg thing I am really upset. I’m super sad right now, I know there might be a slim chance of this being ok, but as I write this I kinda know that it’s the end for this much wanted bean.
I’ll let you know the beta results when I get them!

Hoping for good results from your beta.

I had bleeding at about 5 weeks, it was a small subchorionic hemorrhage, baby was fine. Fingers crossed for you!

So I got my beta, and it was a very sad 139, with the spotting I’m having the doctor has cancelled my scan on Wednesday, I am in the process of an early miscarriage of a very much wanted little bean:sadangel:! Thank you all for your replies
P.S.
I hope that it helps anyone looking in to low HCG levels, but please do not think that it’s the end for you, I am 44 and my risk is very high of a miscarriage. I hope it will turn out better for you.

Oh no:( I am so, so sorry honey. I was really hoping for a better update today and I know you were too. Sending hugs and I hope your rainbow is still coming <3

Thank you, for us
Oh no:( I am so, so sorry honey. I was really hoping for a better update today and I know you were too. Sending hugs and I hope your rainbow is still coming <3
Thank you we had a long rocky ride to get to that positive test, but now we know I can get pregnant with his sperm we will try again asap, but for this moment I’ll have a little cry, grieve for what could have been and a glass of red.

So sorry. You sound like you've got a great attitude to take your time to grieve and carry on. :hug:

So I got my beta, and it was a very sad 139, with the spotting I’m having the doctor has cancelled my scan on Wednesday, I am in the process of an early miscarriage of a very much wanted little bean:sadangel:! Thank you all for your replies
P.S.
I hope that it helps anyone looking in to low HCG levels, but please do not think that it’s the end for you, I am 44 and my risk is very high of a miscarriage. I hope it will turn out better for you.
I read through your whole post and am so sad to hear you had an early miscarriage. I am so sorry hun :cry: :hugs:.

Oh no sweety I am so sorry to see this. Sending hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->