Low HCG

ginavaz

Reaction score
I was taking clomid, actually got a very faint postitve on the first round, got hcg levels checked first day of missed period, and it was 31 got them checked two days later and it was 57.7. However the dr says these are low and I have to go back and retest in a few days, I have since took another pregnancy test and the lines were much more visable and darker. I am really worried about my levels being to low. I was not even having periods before I started medication to induce them to start the clomid, is this normal? Any advice

I think it is more important that the numbers double, rather than the actual figures. But I would go and get that second round of labwork done and see what the doctor says. How far along are you?

I got pregnant the first round of clomid as well. Congrats!!

My HCg at 12 DPO (2 days before missed period) and it was 82. Then 3 days later it was 325.

I agree though, I don't think that it matters so much about the numbers. Just as long as they are doubling in 48-72 hours.

Day before my missed period 10/20 DPO 12 hcg was 30 ; DPO 15 HCG 67 DPO 20 HCG was 412 I was told this was pretty average and I was doubling every day and a half.

Yes, seems pretty normal to me. When is your first scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->