Low Heart Rate 7 Weeks Please Share Experiences

Ajm29

Reaction score
I have had a previous miscarriage (Turners Syndrome) and I am now 7 weeks and 3 days pregnant for the second time. I have no children so I'm especially scared. I went in for my 7 week appointment and the baby's heart rate was only 109, but measured normally at 7 weeks. My doctor thinks I have a less than 50% shot at this pregnancy working out. Has anyone else experienced this? With my first miscarriage everything went perfectly until it wasn't at 10 weeks. My HCG was 83,944 (has been on the high side the whole time) and Progesterone is 33.2. I'm having such a hard time and don't go back for a week. Can someone share their experiences with something like this if they have one?

Bump...anyone go through this? Sorry I'm just so confused and scared.

Hi hun

That does seem low. Here is the article that I refer to for fetal heartrates.

https://www.fetalmedicine.com/fmf/2010_27.pdf

Look at tables 2 and 3.

Hope it works out.

xx

With my son at 6.5 weeks it was 115, he's a healthy 15 month old now!

At my 6 week ultrasound, heartbeat was 108. They told me anything over 100 was normal. Just went for my 8 week on Tuesday and the heartbeat had jumped up to 168 so just give it time. : )

Hi hun

That does seem low. Here is the article that I refer to for fetal

Look at tables 2 and 3.

Hope it works out.

xx

Thank you for the study! It made me feel better. According to FF I was 35 dpo on the day the hr was taken and it shows the lowest gestational age as 40 days with 105 being in the 50th percentile. I know my odds aren't great but at least I have a shot.

was it abdominal or trans?

With this lo hb was "105" abdominally, but 112 trans measuring 6w1d - if there is hb try to relax a little bit, give ur body a fighting shot. :/ I'm so sorry you're feeling that though, that is hard..

Just an update in case someone in this situation reads this. I went back this week and the heart beat was 163! I was so happy. Everything with this pregnancy started out really weird (bleeding week 5 with high hcg and nothing in sac, atypical gestational sac at 6 wks, and low HB at 7 wks) but now I'm almost 9 weeks and things look better. Prayers appreciated :)

Yay!!! Great news!! Fingers crossed for you Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->