Low lying placenta + contractions

peachykeenjel

Reaction score
Hi all

I had my LLP rescan last week and it hadnt moved at all :( I'm booked for a section next week. The trouble is, ive laboured early each time and this is my third. If I start having contractions, will they get the baby out before my planned section just in case the placenta bleeds? I need to know whether to be ignoring period aches or not

Hi all

I had my LLP rescan last week and it hadnt moved at all :( I'm booked for a section next week. The trouble is, ive laboured early each time and this is my third. If I start having contractions, will they get the baby out before my planned section just in case the placenta bleeds? I need to know whether to be ignoring period aches or not

If you go Into labour ie contracting , they'll do your section asap or at least keep you in until your csec date :hugs:. Call your MAU asap so they are aware of your situation. :hugs:

Hi all

If you go Into labour ie contracting , they'll do your section asap or at least keep you in until your csec date :hugs:. Call your MAU asap so they are aware of your situation. :hugs:

Thank you! I'll let them know of the niggles im getting. I cant be kept until the date; work/two other kids etc wont be possible and we dont have any family here. if they do the section straight away my hub can get the time off but ergh so annoying!!! i'll let them know xx

Hi all

Thank you! I'll let them know of the niggles im getting. I cant be kept until the date; work/two other kids etc wont be possible and we dont have any family here. if they do the section straight away my hub can get the time off but ergh so annoying!!! i'll let them know xx

They'll defo want to examine and most likely scan you as well . Let us know how you get on :hugs: xx

Yeah they won't want you to go to labour as will then be an emergency section, I would call them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->