low post o temps on FF chart

leylak

Reaction score
I hope this is the right place I ask about this.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3223e9What do you think of my ovulation day? Do you think FF put the line on the correct day?
My coverline and post o temps look low. You can compare with my pregnancy chart which is the second chart. I am a bit confused. This is my first ovulatory cycle after the MC. I am afraid this month the quality of my egg is not good enough. Any thoughts about my temps would be welcome. thanks in advance... :flower:

hey i thihnk it may have put your ovulation day at that one because usually after ovulation your cm dries up and you didnt dry up until then.. i cnat see your chart before that so i cant compare but it looks normal temp wise..

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/337db2/

heres my chart and i am sure i ovulated on cd 18 or 23 but most likely 23 but my temp dropped .1 degree today so i hope it goes back up tomorrow like last month with the drop and high for the luteal phase.. sorry for your loss and hope it doesnt take too long to concieve if you are trying again

thanks vicky! actually, when I asked the question, FF had put the crosshairs on CD16. That way, it looked confusing because 36.4 degrees C was a bit low for post o days. then when AF arrived I checked my chart because I always had a 10 day luteal phase. I remember that on CD 19, I had temped twice and recorded the second one. I changed the temp as 0,5 lower of the second and voila, FF moved my ovulation day to CD 19. 10 day LP as usual and no chance of conception because timing of BD was too early. Everything clicked into place now.
I checked your chart. It doesn't look biphasic but who knows, sometimes messed up cycles may end in pregnancy. I hope it sorts itself out soon.

yeah so do i.. my shart seems to be heading the right way now but im retty sure i would have missed it too.. dp just doesnt see how important it is.. hes like oh we will tonight then when the night comes he complains he is tired :( fml.. no use cracking it either because it wil only start arguements. currently 4dpo i think and no symptoms really yet but could be too early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->