Low progesterone and Clomid

Coolstar

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I am 30 and DH 35.We are ttc from last 10 cycles.I am charting and opk and had did a blood test last cycle.My progesterone level was very low just 2.4 :cry: (I am so stressed out now). Dr prescribed me with Clomid 50mg and next cycle from CD5 to Cd9 i would be taking Clomid.Just wanted to know-
Does anyone else have low progesterone level?
Any success stories with Clomid and when do you ov when you take Clomid from CD5 to CD9.
Did you ladies any side effect with clomid?
Any info appreciated.Thanks in advance.

I have never had my progestrone tested by doctor went ahead and decided to let me take when I got my BFP. I had already suffered a chemical and a miscarriage. I ended up miscarry again so he wants me to start taking it as soon as I ovulate now. I am not on clomid as I ovulate on my own but I have several friends who did take it and got pregnant right away. I hope it works for you!

I know the ttc journey can be so tough. DH and I started ttc in July of 2011. It was a slap in the face when we realized how hard it can be. The fact that you are temping and stuff is a great thing. You can find out a lot about your body. Since I started doing it I got pregnant fast each time. I bet the clomid will work with first try for you! I will keep my fXed:thumbup:

I am so sorry for your loss.Hope you get a sticky bean next time.I know ttc is so hard and frustrating.Thanks a lot for the response !! Hope clomid works for me.

Yes I pray it just happens fast for you and you don't even have to worry about it next month! Keep me updated!

Sure i will keep you updated and also lots of luck and baby dust to you !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->