Low Sex Drive While TTC

Mamana

Mommy to Colin, TTC #2
Reaction score
Any other ladies out there have next to no sex drive? It may be due to some medications that I'm on but I have a very,very low sex drive which is making TTC very difficult because more often than not, I just don't want to do it. I know I probably sound weird, I just hate that it feels like a chore. Don't get me wrong though, I do enjoy it once it's started... :haha:

My OH and i are the same. Sometimes we go a month and then im mad af shows up haha

Like you said, medications may play a part in your troubles, but some people just don't feel that urge as often or as deeply. I have had times where I just don't want to (poor DH haha) but it is totally normal, just frustrating when TTC :)
I guess my advice is to find out what puts you in the mood. I know some girls like to read steamy novels or even if your hearts not in it sometimes if you send a sexy text or something and your DH responds it can start some heart palpitations ;) !Best of luck to you!

I seriously have a low sex drive--and what bites, is I many times have a healthy one when I'm not near my fertile window! GRRR!

My husband works out of town a LOT--so I read 'steamy novels' (hey--it works when my imagination can't) and when he gets home, I try my best to get out of my head 'is this the month? could THIS be IT?' and just try to enjoy him...but yes...I admit, sometimes I don't even want to DTD whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->