Low sperm count caused by damage.

Melts

Reaction score
My husband has a sperm count of 8000. We are pretty sure it is because of damage since all of his hormone levels are normal and he has an undesended testicle. Plus he played football all throughout highschool and when he was a little younger he took a really hard hit to the groin and his leg got cut from whatever it was that he hit and he never went to the doctor.
So my question is has anyone conceived naturally with such a low count? If so how?
Also does anyone know of anyway to increase sperm count if it is low because of damage?
I would love to her any suggestions or stories.

Please don't tell me that there is no way to conceive naturally with such a low count or that there is no way to increase sperm count because of testicular damage. I am aware that it is basically impossible to conceive with such a low count.mi am also aware that it is almost impossible to naturally increase such a low count especially when it is due to damage. I do not want to give up my husband and I are very young and I just really need encouraging stories and suggestions right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->