low temp - dissapointed

needhope

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi

After a year of trying and 2 miscarriages, most recent one in march, I had started to feel more positive.

Its been so hard and I've really struggled. Were having some tests at the hospital but they said we could keep trying in the meantime. We have just been away for a week and I guess I had secretly hoped that maybe this would be our month.

I'm meant to be having tests this month and they have to be on day 3 of my cycle so it wouldn't have been ideal timing but part of me hoped I'd fall pregnant and not need the tests. Since we got back from holiday my temps have been pretty high so a little part of me wondered if maybe we had got lucky while we were away.

But then took my temp this morning and it was much lower :( (I woke up 2 hours earlier, does this matter?) I know now that time of the month is on the way and I was surprised at how dissapointed I was.

I should be over 6 months pregnant now not worrying about this.

I guess ill come on tomorrow, and I know ill be ok, there was just this part of me that really hoped it would be our month and all the tests wouldn't be needed.

Maybe next month then.

Xxxxx

Aw, I'm sorry that this has been so hard for you! :hugs:

It's good to be hopeful that this will be the month! I know each month I start my cycle hoping that this is the one and we can move on with our lives. If you didn't have hope, you'd just give up. So don't feel down on yourself for getting your hopes up. That's natural. We all do it!

As far as temps, it depends on a lot of things. If you woke up two hours earlier, that could definitely give you a lower reading than what you were expecting. Plus, temp dips can mean different things. Have you been temping every morning at the same time? Was the environment different over the past week while you were gone? If the room is colder that could also affect your reading. How many DPO are you? A dip in the middle of the LP could be an implantation dip, but a dip towards the end might be a sign that AF is on her way.

Let us know how it turns out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->