Lower back pain

Swanny

Reaction score
Hi,

I've had lower back pain on and off during pregnancy but for the past few days it's just constant. Like someone is poking a needle in the bottom of my spine just above bum.

Do you know what I could do to relieve this?

I'm on asprin already so can't really take any pain relief.

Is it something I should ring midwife about?

x

Just phoned midwife advice line and she just said it's the hormones relaxing everything and it's just very common not really anything you can do about it......charming! lol

I'm walking like someone is sticking a hot poker up my arse!

x

:haha:
Just phoned midwife advice line and she just said it's the hormones relaxing everything and it's just very common not really anything you can do about it......charming! lol

I'm walking like someone is sticking a hot poker up my arse!

x

hi hunny hope your well.... apart from your back problems.... try a hot water bottle on it should at least ease it a bit..... i know with my last lo i have a trapped nearve at top on by bottom ( but cheek) from 8 weeks till about 25 weeks and it was murder....could have cried most days..... i really hope it eases up for you x

Lots of rocking on all 4s well help move bubs if he is on your back or trapping a nerve good luck xx

I've reserved a gym ball to pick up from argos on the way home, going to try some rocking and stretching out back on that hopefully it will help.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->