Lower back

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Feels bruised 😕. Never had this before. I'm wondering if it's coz I have a anterior low placenta. Feels like I have been kicked in it repeatedly.. Anyone else??
Think it must just be how he is laying. I can feel him so much more today 😃😝

I've been getting a lot of lower back pain today, not sure it's a bruised feeling though

Still have the pain. Starting to worry that maybe it's a kidney infection? I don't have any other symptoms tho.. Would I just get back pain? Or would it be the same as a uti?

You would get back pain with kidney infection - definitely worth ruling out. I'm having constant back pain but not tender to touch. Just when I move from standing to sitting, rolling in bed, twisting my upper body etc. Hurts sitting and lying down which is making sleep difficult. I rang midwife and am seeing physio today. Give them a call. Back pain is awful. Hope it's easing for you x

You would get back pain with kidney infection - definitely worth ruling out. I'm having constant back pain but not tender to touch. Just when I move from standing to sitting, rolling in bed, twisting my upper body etc. Hurts sitting and lying down which is making sleep difficult. I rang midwife and am seeing physio today. Give them a call. Back pain is awful. Hope it's easing for you x

Thanks Hun. I haven't ever experienced this before with any of the others. Makes me wonder... Think I will give my mw a call too! Hope your pain will ease soon also with the physio x

Well no kidney infection, urine is fine. Doctor thinks it's just 4th baby syndrome 😂😂. Think that was her way of saying your muscles are shot & its knackered. Thanks doc! 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->