Lower backache - Implantation

Swanny

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else can relate lower back ache to implantation?

I got cramps last time but can't remember if I had backache or not. I've got cramps again at what I think is at least 7 DPO but backache too.

I don't usually get this as a sign of AF

woah freaky im 7dpo and my lower back and hips are very sore i also have cramping near my pelvic area!! id like to know also about lower back ache if anyonw has any stories x fx crossed for both ofus! :dust: x

I've been searching on google and there seems to be a lot of people who have searched for it but not really any answers.

Oooooooh is anyone else with us on this one?

x

ive google too and seen on 2ww site where people post there symptons ever dpo and end with a :bfp: all have cramps around this time and some do have back ache! but it does AF but they are so simmular!!

i had lower back pain @ 4dpo and 7dpo .. tested neg then tested this morning and got a very very faint positive.. fx

i have also had, lower back ache and slight cramps, wearing off tho so what is all that about??

Hmmmmm a few of us seem to be getting these symptoms a few DPO. Now we just need a few BFP's to share their experiences?!
I really hope it's a positive sign for us all :)
x

omg thats amazing news realy wanting1more!! how many dpo are you?? this is you xmas :bfp: for sure!!! :hugs: im so excited for you!! ive just been for a nap for lke 3hrs and i took my temp as i do in moring and it was 37.1!! i know it won't be accurate as i don't usually take it in afternooon buut i hope its that in morning !! fx xx

i have also had, lower back ache and slight cramps, wearing off tho so what is all that about??

omg your so blessed with your kids ther soooo adorable!!! x good luck seems to be a possitive sign x

Hi Ladies, came in to say that the back ache 4 days after BD'ing tipped me off. I don't usually get them before AF! FX'ed for all of you!

I'm papping myself everytime I go to the loo incase AF arrives! As I walk up the stairs my heart is pounding. Please stay away nasty witch!

My cramps are only very slight at the moment. When I got BFP before they were MEGA.

thanks star!! i don't get back ache with AF not that ive ever noticed like this .. i hope so it gives me a little bit of hope wen girls write about they had it and got a :bfp: !!!

swanny - i know what you mean!! its horrible and mine has easied a little a just have very mild back ache i'm sure it will flare again!!! i just got a feel that says AF :( xxx

When are you going to test? I think really I should wait until at least Thursay or Friday but I'm probably sooooo going to do one tonight PAH 7DPO!! lol

i tested this morning :dohh: it WAS :bfn: i knew it would be!! i will test sat if AF hasn't come .. and i know as i'm writing this im thinking "don't talk rubbish girl it be like thurs" lol x oh i REALLY hope you get you xmas :bfp: x

What tests are you using? I used a FRER about 4 days ago and an internet cheapie yesterday lol. I'm considering using FRER tonight and then again on Friday/Sat if AF hasn't arrived.

I really hope you get BFP too :)

x

i will just use ic i have LOADS and OH bought 50 more last night lol.. i will use the nhs ic till i see something even a evap lmao then i will go buy 50 frers lmao i must spend a fortune!! x

I've been getting evap lines on IC for the past week they drive me mad. I literally sit and stare at them for about an hour then go back to them about every other hour to have another look lol. I've got a box full of old negative ones that I just can't throw away along with a box full of OPK's, eeeeeeh what a joke lol.

HAHA!!! thats great tho ... i just fling mine cus im so gutted i really test to early tho!! with my 1st pregnancy i can't remember having any of this that was only 6 months ago lmao!! and i lost one last month and from then im obsest every niggle pain what ever i poas lol even at 2/3/4 dpo lol!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->