Lower backache - Implantation

Hiya,

Welcome to baby and bump. It's nice to meet you.

I think it sounds like you may have got your AF, how heavy is the bleeding?

I never had implantation bleeding the last time but from what I have read it's really light spotting that only lasts a short time like 1-2 days. Or you may only even notice it once or twice in one day so it would be much different to a normal AF.

x

Hiya,

Welcome to baby and bump. It's nice to meet you.

I think it sounds like you may have got your AF, how heavy is the bleeding?

I never had implantation bleeding the last time but from what I have read it's really light spotting that only lasts a short time like 1-2 days. Or you may only even notice it once or twice in one day so it would be much different to a normal AF.

x

Hi thanks for the quick reply, sorry still getting used to the abbreviations, whats "AF"? a:blush:

Hmmm....been to toilet since & nothing...ive not had to put a tampon in....think Im gona get & preg test at lunch & try as havent since monday.....as im sure you can all relate its the not knowing thats driving me insane!!!! if i wasnt prgnt Id be disappointed but FINE u know? just wish i could know either way!!

I'm supposed to be O'ing today but I already have 'womd ache' and lower back ache. I don't usually get this with AF but this is my first month of trying since coming off the pill. Any ideas? x

AF - Aunt Flo, time of the month, period, painters are in etc lol

Could be implantation bleeding then but even if it is implantation then it would be too early to pick up on a pregnancy test.

It's so annoying not knowing either way. In POAS mad (pee on a stick) so I'm testing just about every day with IC's (internet cheapies) then every 3 or 4 days I'll do a First Response test to check that way too lol.

I'd probably use a pad too rather than tampon so it's easier to check blood flo?

hi babydreams!! welcome also to bnb .. depending on you flow as swanny says if its very light or browny coloured it could be implantation ?? depends pill can make your body all over the place !! and yes its that situation of not knowing best to test if you doubt it!! good luck and fingers crossed let us know how you get on xx

I'm supposed to be O'ing today but I already have 'womd ache' and lower back ache. I don't usually get this with AF but this is my first month of trying since coming off the pill. Any ideas? x

could be just as simple as ovulating pain hun ... sometimes it just comes on with ovulation even if you never had it before! :) just get :sex: and FX for the next 2ww!! x:happydance:

AF - Aunt Flo, time of the month, period, painters are in etc lol

Could be implantation bleeding then but even if it is implantation then it would be too early to pick up on a pregnancy test.

It's so annoying not knowing either way. In POAS mad (pee on a stick) so I'm testing just about every day with IC's (internet cheapies) then every 3 or 4 days I'll do a First Response test to check that way too lol.

I'd probably use a pad too rather than tampon so it's easier to check blood flo?

totally agree swanny :) xxx

Thanks Destiny faith
I thought that but its really annoying as I almost thinking I'm imagining it! Its strainge when you get things you haven't had before. FX - if I'm not this month it wont be through lack of trying ;-)

I got BFP first month trying after coming off the pill. I have no idea when I OV'd cause I didn't track it we just BD'd every night around the middle of my cycle then I had what I thought were AF symptoms thinking there is NO WAY I would be pregnant then on CD 31 I got BFP. (sadly went on to have m/c) but just wanted to let you know that cramps are not always related to OV'ing could be implantion too. What CD are you on?

Thanks Destiny faith
I thought that but its really annoying as I almost thinking I'm imagining it! Its strainge when you get things you haven't had before. FX - if I'm not this month it wont be through lack of trying ;-)

oooo get you :thumbup: :sex: :sex: ... i'm sure you will get that :bfp: !! its that 2ww!! it get me every time lol.. ye its perfectly normal to have little niggles and ache prob now till either AF (god forbid) and :bfp: !!!! :happydance: fx n good luck!! x (if you ov today why you here?? hrehe))

Thanks for all your comments ladies, i didnt think i d get a response in days :0) ive joined a good forum....

ok, i mean im trying not to get my hopes up really....but im so aware of my body at the moment, & I just dont suffer with menstrual cramps or back pain etc normally so im picking up on anything.....like you charlotte3390 i have to keep telling myself im not imagining it!!! I have to keep checking; am i reading all these forums & "finding symptoms" or do i genuinely feel the above!! lol!!

Also, all you girls on a 35 day cycle....dont you think it was something u thought u were blessed with as a teenager.......now all i see it is a hindrance!! less ovulation cycles per year:blush:

Thanks for all your comments ladies, i didnt think i d get a response in days :0) ive joined a good forum....

ok, i mean im trying not to get my hopes up really....but im so aware of my body at the moment, & I just dont suffer with menstrual cramps or back pain etc normally so im picking up on anything.....like you charlotte3390 i have to keep telling myself im not imagining it!!! I have to keep checking; am i reading all these forums & "finding symptoms" or do i genuinely feel the above!! lol!!

Also, all you girls on a 35 day cycle....dont you think it was something u thought u were blessed with as a teenager.......now all i see it is a hindrance!! less ovulation cycles per year:blush:

i'm on from 21 to 28 cycle .. usually 28 mark!! oh yes when i was younger i used to take my mini pill so i only every had about 3 periods a yr!! i hated them i hated everything about them because i was scared i was goning to get caught out when i was out lol.. any how i still infact hte seeing them arrive but least im healthy ovulating that a good thing.. oh symptoms spotting only gets worse lol.. i discover someting every month different!! i'm like OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NEW SIGN!!!! but its not ollolll!! it gets worse lol :dohh:xxx lol

pg test was negative :nope: so confused by my body now!! so IF this is a period, at 42 days...when the hell can i expect to ovulate now?? i thought i had my cycle sorted!! obviously not!! :dohh:

I can't really offer any good advice on OV'ing cause I don't even have a clue myself if I am OVing.

All I do know is if I don't get BFP I am ordering Basal body thermometer and more OPK's to try and track it down.

pg test was negative :nope: so confused by my body now!! so IF this is a period, at 42 days...when the hell can i expect to ovulate now?? i thought i had my cycle sorted!! obviously not!! :dohh:

hi hun so sorry about your :bfn: i would get some opk strips and do it that way only way you will know when you are ov ... you can get em cheap enough now ... it will give you a better idea of when you should :sex: at right time to catch the egggyyy xx

hi hun so sorry about your :bfn: i would get some opk strips and do it that way only way you will know when you are ov ... you can get em cheap enough now ... it will give you a better idea of when you should :sex: at right time to catch the egggyyy xx[/QUOTE]

Hi "BFN"? ( i assume u mean my neg test but what does this mean?? sorry still getting the hang of these abrev's!!

Ovulation kits are £10 in Boots I really dont want to start using these as would probably use TEN a month!!! unless you can suggest where to get this sort of thing cheaper please?

They are called One Step I think, the are the little thin strips with a blue strip on the end mine are only 25mul.

I spent about 2 hours starting at FRER last night about about another 30 mins this morning even though it's miles past the development time.

hello, I know im years too late. but im new to this site and was lurking lol im just curios if you did get a bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->