Lower Cost High Quality Fertility Clinic- Best priced Fertility Meds Pharmacy- Meds Discount program

wannabeprego

Mom to 3, FET cycle 10/2023 is a BFP!
Reaction score
Hello, I am a former LTTC'er and I wanted to recommend my clinic to you girls on here, because they are the most affordable clinic that I know of and they do an amazing job! If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have my children because I wouldn't of been able to afford the cost with a more high priced clinic. They also offer financing through them as well.

I also do not live in the same state as any of their fertility clinics either but you can do out of town monitoring and just fly/drive in for the egg retrieval and transfer. The clinic is CNY Fertility. Here is a web link to their clinic.

The Fertility Clinic for All – CNY Fertility

The best priced fertility pharmacy that I have personally ordered medications from, that does an awesome job!

Price Estimate | MDR Pharmaceutical

Discount programs that I have applied to and used over the years!

Compassionate Care program

EMD Serono

Military Discounts

Savings Programs | MDR Pharmaceutical

Some other discount programs

Savings Programs | MDR Pharmaceutical

I have used Compassionate care myself and I have saved a lot of money on fertility medications from 2 of my previous IVF cycles, so it is worth looking into.

I still haven't forgotten the pain of LTTC and I have struggled over the years as my infertility journey continues because I want to have more children. I hope that I can recommend some resources that could help someone reach their dream of having a baby of their own.

If anyone has any questions feel free to respond on here! Good luck and baby dust to all of you lovely ladies!

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing. I wish they had a full clinic close to me. Currently this clinic only does iuis.

Best wishea fir those able to go with CNY

thanks for sharing. I often refer to eggdonationfriends who list best IVF clinics in Europe with so affordable prices!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->