Lower right side back pain? :(

ElmoBumpToBe

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had this? It's just the lower right side and it's sort of a pulsating pain, I have never experienced it before and I'm finding it extremely worrying :(

I am 8 weeks today x

I had it with my last son. I thought I had a herniated disk!! It could be the corpus lutum cyst that will eventually go away.

Not sure what that is but it was this side that I had those telltale period type pains in when I first got bfp, but that was at the front, never felt this sort of feeling in my back before though x

I'm having some lower back pain myself, but not really off to one side, kind of everywhere! *lol* I'm about 5 weeks now. If you're concerned about it though, you should definitely give your doctor a ring and they can discuss it with you. In the meantime, have you tried using a heating pad and some Tylenol?

I'm having some lower back pain myself, but not really off to one side, kind of everywhere! *lol* I'm about 5 weeks now. If you're concerned about it though, you should definitely give your doctor a ring and they can discuss it with you. In the meantime, have you tried using a heating pad and some Tylenol?

How funny I actually just replied to your thread also lol x

I had this in last pregnancy and was in ER twice with lower right back pain, excrutiating!!! They did an ultrasound and said it was the cyst. Maybe your doctor could check on that for you.

Do you not think they would have seen a cyst when I had my scan on Friday though? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->