Lttc but getting married in 9months so I must not getbpregnant in the next 3months!

Lisa1

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone else was in the same boat? I've been ttc for 2yrs now with no luck:wacko:

Ive got a cbfm second month using:happydance: I know when I ovulate etc but still haven't caught the eggy:dohh:

So now with my two yrs ttc knowledge I have to try and not get pregnant in the coming months or I will be walking down the aisle very clearly pregnant:cry:

It's going to be so hard cause I really don't want to stop trying but I've a Vera Wang in the dressmakers to be altered and I'm bloody well wearing the dress:haha:

So I'm wandering if after all these months of ttc will I get pregnant trying not to get pregnant?

So already this cycle me and h2b got completely wasted on Friday night over avcouple of bottles of wine lol

We don't normally drink especially while ttc but since we aren't ttc at the moment we thought what the hell......

Anyway we had a takeaway few glasses of vino and you know one thing lead to another and we ended up :sex: :) omg it was awesome lol been ages since we weren't told to by a stick or monitor lol

This morning my cbfm has gone to high which is cd8 I normally ovulate on cd 14 and af on cd28 so we can't :sex: from now to cd 16 just to be sure.

But you know what itsnlike when someone tells you, you can't have chocolate:wacko: and all you can think about is chocolate lol

8 months and 2weeks till my wedding day fx

If I did get preggers I'd just move the wedding forwad or back but I just wanted to see if trying not to get pregnant might actually be the thing that gets me pregnant lol

Bound to be someone who can,t get pregnant this month due to wedding or event etc.

Last Thursday we were at the fs and theybhave done all the tests and we are unexplained fertility:(

I told her my prolactin was high last time so I am having that checked again glad I bloodily told her or it would be missd. We are now in the waiting list for the royal they will prob give us cookie then ivf:) fx for a bubba as the house is ready we are ready

Hahaha clomid bloody ipad although cookies are also good:)

I don't know if trying not to will or not, but good luck!

Thanks grey girl xx prob not but I need something to occupy me for three months arrggghhh!!

Hopefully my appointment at the royal will lead and that should be in 3 months time!

I've tried really hard every month to get pregnant and it hasn't worked as a last resort I'm hoping that if I try not to get pregnant I might:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->