Ltttc baby bump buddies

obe

Reaction score
Hey girls,

I just wanted to stard a thread for us LTTTC'ers so we can all catch up with each other and compare notes! :happydance:
Hope you can all join me here soon!!!
xx

Make sure you get you scan pic on here! Bet you cant wait hun!!!
Well me might have a 'brand new' cot on its way! My oh's mate has one that has never really been used as his baby wouldnt settle in it. So its ours if we want it! I will have to see what its like first though!
xx

Hi, found you! Looking forward to other LTTTCers joining here. x

Hi girls, how are you doing??
Its abit warm for me today, ive got a massive headache and felt sick most of the day. Then England go and lose - badly!!
Hope your having a good weekend though!xx

Where has everyone gone??!
Hope your all doing ok and feeling ok in the heat!
Got the cot yesterday and it really does look brand new! I will try and get a pic on if I can. Im not far off 5 months now and I cant believe it!
xx

Can I join you guys? I'm finally pg after 3+ years of unexplained! I'm about 4 1/2 weeks along, due March 9 :)

It seems like you guys are further along than I am. Question for you...I had painful cramping last night (and I'm not usually a wimp about pain!). It had me up for a couple of hours. I also had diarrhea (nice one to throw out in my first post). Any one else have this early on? It sort of freaked me out.

Hey Lola (LOVE that name!) ,
I had a lot of cramps about that time and I think alot of ladies on here will tell you the same. Not sure about the diarrha though, could it of been something you had eaten or was you poorly with it?
Im glad you got your BFP at long last, its worth the wait isnt it!!! I cant wait to get a bump!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->