• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LTTTC Weightloss Thread!!! Lets Bust that FAT!! THIS WEEKS WEIGH IN PLEASE!!!

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Thought we could have a little fat fighters club... in LTTTC!!!

We'll have a weigh in on a monday... and see how we get on! xxxx

~~~~~~~~STARTING WEIGHT!!!! ~~~~~~~

Samba - 150lbs TARGET WEIGHT 140lbs Week 1 0 lbs LOST

Joanne - 194lbs TARGET WEIGHT 160lbs Week 1 0 lbs LOST

Beauty - 159lbs TARGET WEIGHT 147lbs 1/2 lbs LOST CURRENT WEIGHT 158 1/2lbs!!!

Kairzh - 208lbs TARGET WEIGHT 165lbs Week 1 0 lbs LOST

Harmony - 172lbs TARGET WEIGHT 135lbs Week 1 2 lbs LOST CURRENT WEIGHT 170lbs!!!

Dana - 210lbs TARGET WEIGHT 170lbs Week 1 3lbs LOST CURRENT WEIGHT 207lbs!!!

Tateypot - 188lbs TARGET WEIGHT 170lbs 3lbs LOST CURRENT WEIGHT 183lbs!!!

Zero - 28lbs to loose Week 1 3.5lbs LOST

Rachelle - 28lbs to loose 8lbs LOST!!!

Faire - 56kgs to loose 2kgs LOST

Kiki - 218lbs TARGET WEIGHT 145lbs

Jacky - 206lbs TARGET WEIGHT 176lbs Week 1 3lbs LOST!!! CURRENT WEIGHT 203lbs!!!

Samola - 220lbs TARGET WEIGHT ??lbs CURRENT WEIGHT

Mrs Barrowman - 212lbs TARGET WEIGHT 168lbs LOST 1lbs CURRENT WEIGHT 211lbs

Nurse - 244lbs TARGET WEIGHT 199lbs LOST 5lbs CURRENT WEIGHT 239lbs

Blue - 55lbs to loose LOST 22lbs

Miss Ama - 164lbs TARGET WEIGHT Unknown LOST 12lbs CURRENT WEIGHT 152lbs

Lol - 171lbs TARGET WEIGHT 147lbs 12lbs LOST CURRENT WEIGHT 159lbs

Early Bump - 182lbs TARGET WEIGHT Unknown LOST 9lbs CURRENT WEIGHT 191lbs

Honey Wright - 243lbs TARGET WEIGHT 182 FIRST GOAL 215 LOST 9lbs CURRENT WEIGHT 191lbs

https://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/t/wYleAGZ/weight.png

Thanks hun, were all set to BUST THE FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O.k so weigh in this Monday or Next Monday??????
And Samba do you think we should give our helpful tips and workout plan too???????
And maby Before and after pic's im going to sit this one out...... as i have had a head start.......:blush::blush::blush::blush:

:rofl: We can have before and after pics if you like! Weigh in THIS monday! I'll update on the first page! xxxx

Yup hints tips workouts and thing to support each other xxx

Sounds great ladies!!!!!! I am in! Did my morning walk and it was GREAT! Eating my high protein breakfasts the past 3 mornings and trying to eat healthier! (they say eating a high protein breakfast will decrease your appitite through out the day) Lost 3 pounds so far!!!!!!!!!!! It's a little step, but it's a step! :happydance:

I am in ladies!!
Over about 8 months I have lost 11lbs, taken so long for the pounds to come off and i swear its due to pcos and stopping bc as i use to loose weight so easy when i did diets!!

Good luck everyone!!
xx

O.k let me start mine
Went to FS 23 Feb 2009 and still Unexplained Infertility
Started with Dietcian March 2009- May 2009 lost 6.6 pounds but gained it after 2weeks again...

Went to GP and he started me on Duromine 30mg Daily...

May 2009 = -17.6 pounds
June 2009 = -11 pounds
July 2009 = -4.4 pounds
August 2009 = -6.6 pounds
September 2009 = -2.2 pounds
October 2009 = -2.2pounds and will weigh on Monday

As you girls can see i slowed down but atleast not gained
Have upped my excercise to 45 minutes treadmil on diffrent settings, stomache and arm excercises.
Cut out ALL SUGAR, and down to 4 small meals a day, 1 Fruit, 1 Dairy, 1 Wholegrain, and 1 dinner with meat small portion.
8 Glasses of water a day with 30 minutes breathing excercises.. works when hungry believe me.....:happydance::happydance:

I have dropped from a size 44 down to a size 36/37 between sizes....:dohh::dohh:

Good luck girls.........
Samba we need to make a name for our GROUP???????????:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Ohh i dont know about a name!!! Suggestions anyone??

Ok Need everyones starting weight from today??? I'll Add mine to the 1st post! xxx

I was thinking about that too! HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

My weight is 194 and my target weight is 160. (I am 5 ft 7in) :blush:

Sounds great ladies!!!!!! I am in! Did my morning walk and it was GREAT! Eating my high protein breakfasts the past 3 mornings and trying to eat healthier! (they say eating a high protein breakfast will decrease your appitite through out the day) Lost 3 pounds so far!!!!!!!!!!! It's a little step, but it's a step! :happydance:

Well done Jo......:kiss::kiss::kiss:

How is this??????????https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:V5LBXZSaWl9ZCM:https://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/jenitar26/PoundForbPoundLogo.png

Ohhh I like it jacky!!!

Im intending on doing 45mins on the wii fat tonight.... steamed veg and chicken for dinner eurrghhhh... :rofl:

Im 5.2 (very small)
My starting weight was 12.3lbs (171 lbs)
My weight at presant is 11.5lbs (159lbs)

My target would be 11stone for my appointment however would love to be 10.7lbs (147lbs)

Good luck ladies

xxxxx

Beauty - Youre doing really well! When is your appointment??

Ohh i dont know about a name!!! Suggestions anyone??

Ok Need everyones starting weight from today??? I'll Add mine to the 1st post! xxx

:blush::blush::blush::blush: Im too shy:blush::blush::blush::blush: You all weigh alot less than i do......:cry::cry::cry:

Im 5ft 8 Starting weight was 248.6 pounds and currently 204.6 pounds and goal weight is 176 pounds
Oooo and LAGRE bone structure!!!!!!!!!!!.... How to messure that is take your middle finger and wrap it around your wrist to try and meet up with your thumb, if it goes past each other you have a SMALL bone structure, when they just touch it is MEDIUM and never to touch it is LARGE:blush::blush::blush:

Ive got small bones

Jacky - Dont be daft hun... :hugs: Ive seen your pics and you look FAB!!! xxxx AND your the tallest xxxx

Beauty - Youre doing really well! When is your appointment??

My appointment is Tuesday so dont think i will loose more than 2lbs by then but I be happy if i lost 2lbs..

Dont get me wrong with pcos its taken me ages to loose that weight well over around 6 months and its only been 2lbs prob a week or 1lb a week, but i am really struggling to loose it now i stopped bc.. I use to loose weight so easy when on bc but i think not knowing i had pcos and finding it all out when i stopped bc has made things more difficult!!

I normally have ceral bar or fruit in morning, small lunch which is cereal or hoops and then tea in the evening which is chicken or a weight watcher meal!!

Dont get me wrong i do drink and i do eat naughty things sometimes but i have really tried cutting down on my meal intake and trying smaller amounts!!

I am on 5.2 so at heaviest 12 stone i looked alot more
xx

Beauty - Theres no point in crash dieting for the appointment... you'll just put it back on. Youre doing really well too... its the last few pounds that is the hardest :grr: Sounds like you eat really well.... I am RUBBISH!! Replacing choc and crisps with fruit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->