• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LTTTC Weightloss Thread!!! Lets Bust that FAT!! THIS WEEKS WEIGH IN PLEASE!!!

Its very hard but i try not to buy chocolate and crisps when go shopping :(
Believe me its very temping but i avoid the sweets and chocolate section!! lol

xx

Beauty - Thats SOOOO good of you.... I think I'll have to avoid the WHOLE aisle! :rofl:

Are your partners dieting with you??

No my partner doesnt need to diet he got an active job so he is pretty healthy..

Its sooooooooooo hard, i mean in the week i try and be good and then at wkend i do let myself go abit and get the treats out and stuff!!

I find that buying a box of pingles or crisps for oh i dont think makes a good difference!!
As once the pringles are gone there isnt anything else for me to snack on and i wont eat OH crisps as i buy the ones i dont like!! lol..

As for chocolate oh and me are fans of it and way to much but i find being really good in the week you can be a bit naughty over wkends!!

Hope this helps huni
xx

Im trying not to deny myself anything iygwim... that way when I do have naughty things its not like I have to binge :rofl: Just a little instead of none then a HUGE pig out!

I have been using Quorn for stir frys... really low fat and very tasty

I eat alot of quorn as not a meat eater really only really like chicken!!

Try the quron sausage with cheese there yummy.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
xx

Can I join? I have been TTC for 15 months, and I am trying to lose weight. I am 5'5", and weigh 172. My goal weight is 135.

Welcome!!

I have been ttc around same time as you, with real long periods :( due to pcos

Any hints on diet plans would be good ladies?
xx

I'd like to join you ladies. I have been TTC for 1 1/2 years this time around. I'm 5'8" and starting weight 208lbs. goal 165lbs.

YAYYY more ladies!!! I'll add you on to the list!

Im starting to use www.myfitnesspal.com really easy to use and a free way to check how many calories your using....

Can I join in? I go to rosemary conley classes every wednesday so I could update on a wednesday after weigh in.

Maz course you can!! Are the classes any good???

I find them really good. The weigh in is first, then a motivational chat, and then 45 minutes of exercise. I quite enjoy it, although i'm thinking i might start getting my DH to drop me off and then I'll run home afterwards instead of driving there and back.

Ohh I might see if there is one near here!

:rofl: It does seem silly to drive when you can walk or run!

I wish they had something like that in the US! I do WeightWatchers online, but I haven't had much success this time around. I also weigh in on Wednesdays, so I will report on Wednesdays.

Would you prefer we do wednesdays then seeing as it suits a few of us... Im not fussed which day I do it?? What do we think??

Well I was REALLY naughty for dinner.... lamb burger and a few chips... BUT was still under 1200 calories... so VERY happy with that! xxx

holly crap samba...what are you up to...here's a diet for you...a pot of natural youghurt instead of dinner.... got DH from 102 kg to 80 in 8 months....

Wednesday is fine for me or any other day for that matter.

I would love to join this group challenge! I am 5'8" and currently 210 (its been a rough week traveling and all lol) I have lost 45 lbs so far and I need to be at 203 to have IVF but I want to be at 170 which is a BMI of 25 because the rates of success are higher.

Samba!!!

So can i join but register my 2st weightloss from the last couple of months :rofl:

Well... you can't blame a girl for trying!!!

I have joined fat fighters and my weigh-in is Monday evening... Samba can i join your merry chocolate hunting tribe? Purleaaaaaassseeee :hugs:

Yeah Wednesdays is good for me!!
Was naughty yesterday evening had chippy for tea as me and oh couldnt be bothered cooking hoping tho by next wednesday that naughty tea would of shifted!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->