• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LTTTC Weightloss Thread!!! Lets Bust that FAT!! THIS WEEKS WEIGH IN PLEASE!!!

Im the same girls 157lbs :( so trying to loose another 3lbs by xmas eve!! xx

I've just seen this thread and it's reminded me that I am going in seriously the wrong direction with weight loss. Since my chemical, I have just been eating and drinking like there is no tomorrow. I need to stop! It is so much better for TTC but I just seem to be on self destruct. Damn. Someone slap me!

How clever the adds are on this site. There is one down below (which I hope no-one considers following!) for extreme crash slimming with DIY gastric band. That sounds seriously dodge to me!

:( Bad loss this week. Only one pound.. I fell of the no-sugar-free-gum wagon and look where it got me....

147 now.

I'm pulling all stops to report a loss next Monday despite Xmas happening meanwhile!

weighed this morning at 212.8 :s I was 220 last monday.. Can I possibly have lost 8 pounds in one week or did I get so fat I broke my scale.. I've been doing weight lifting but havent in the last 2 weeks. So Im wondering if the 8 pounds were muscle loss :(

Awww honey! I am POSITIVE it was not muscle loss from a few weeks of non training :) You'd have to carve it to lose that much!

As for it being possible yes of course it is! Especially if you lost water for the most part -e.g. had no salt, etc-.

Very envious anyhow :)

Thank you MissAma... Come on you lost 130lb and you're envious of 8???

Thank you MissAma... Come on you lost 130lb and you're envious of 8???

Well envious of 8 in ONE week! I would kill for that now, I need to be done before I blow a gasket! ROFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->