• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LTTTC Weightloss Thread!!! Lets Bust that FAT!! THIS WEEKS WEIGH IN PLEASE!!!

Hey all! I haven't posted here (weight wise) but do post on Low Carb forums and Weight Loss forums, nonetheless, more accountability can only help.

Very long story short, since my New Me Campaign started over a year ago with giving up the fags and then giving up the lard:) I'm at 164 today and would probably like to get to at least 150 if not less till the beginning of January. It's the weight I was at before I had to undergo a gall bladder removal operation that saw me end up with a peritonitis, I then was on vacation and then right now I am in the middle of a chemical. All of those converged to get me up the weight ladder. I'm counting not only carbohydrates but calories too -which is not advisable!- but after 8 months of the Cambridge -shakes only- diet, I've slowed down my metabolism and I need to do it this way to get the last bit off (lost around 120 lbs so far).

So good luck to everyone no matter what method you're using and thanks for the thread Samba.

yey, just did an opk and im ovulating!! naturally :)

most likely this is thanks to the loss of weight :)!

Manchester - Congrats!!! :yipee:

Could everyone check the front page and make sure Ive got everyone down right... My heads been up my arse lately... Sorry :blush:

Hey Samba head up arse lady...

week two i lost 2.5lb... week three i'm at work so no weigh in but i did have a lovely burger and chips that has made me feel a bit :sick: :rofl: xx

Hey ladies- just got back from week two weigh-in and I have lost another 4lbs!!!!:happydance:

Congrats to all the other weight losses and congrats to manchester for ovulation :happydance:

xx

O.k so i weighed.... I gained 8.36 pounds 2weeks ago and now im down to 206.8 pounds:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I will give you my weight tomoz if that ok as im doing it Wednesdays!!
xxxx

Blue12 - 55lbs to lose - 22 lost so far

Thank you love!

Hi Ladies

Thought we could have a little fat fighters club... in LTTTC!!!

We'll have a weigh in on a monday... and see how we get on! xxxx

~~~~~~~~STARTING WEIGHT!!!! ~~~~~~~

Samba - 150lbs TARGET WEIGHT 140lbs Week 1 0 lbs LOST

Joanne - 194lbs TARGET WEIGHT 160lbs Week 1 0 lbs LOST

Beauty - 159lbs TARGET WEIGHT 147lbs Week 1 1 lbs LOST CURRENT WEIGHT 158lbs!!!

Kairzh - 208lbs TARGET WEIGHT 165lbs Week 1 0 lbs LOST

Harmony - 172lbs TARGET WEIGHT 135lbs Week 1 2 lbs LOST CURRENT WEIGHT 170lbs!!!

Dana - 210lbs TARGET WEIGHT 170lbs Week 1 3lbs LOST CURRENT WEIGHT 207lbs!!!

Tateypot - 188lbs TARGET WEIGHT 170lbs Week 1 2lbs LOST CURRENT WEIGHT 185lbs!!!

Zero - 28lbs to loose Week 1 3.5lbs LOST

Rachelle - 28lbs to loose Week 1 5.5lbs LOST!!!

Faire - 140lbs TARGET WEIGHT 126lbs Week 1 0 lbs LOST

Kiki - 218lbs TARGET WEIGHT 145lbs

Jacky - 206lbs TARGET WEIGHT 176lbs Week 1 3lbs LOST!!! CURRENT WEIGHT 203lbs!!!

Samola - 220lbs TARGET WEIGHT ??lbs CURRENT WEIGHT

Mrs Barrowman - 212lbs TARGET WEIGHT 168lbs CURRENT WEIGHT

Hello! I have lost 2lbs this week. Hope everyone has had a good week xxx

Hi ladies

I lost approx 2kgs :happydance: not sure what that is in lbs!
But my Wii only works in Kgs so can I set my target to 56kgs please?

LOVE my Wii Fit Plus!!

oh just seen this thread... i started no carbs on wed after 23 days of cutting done on mon-tues... i weighed 13s 9lb and im now 13s.... so 9lb off so far i intend to stay on it til christmas... as we want to attend lister clinic to join egg share program in jan fingers crossed... if hubby doesnt keep changing his mind. but im only 5f4i and my bmi needs to be 30 or below at moment as of now its 31.29 :) glad its dropping off quickly ;) xxx

Do you mind if I join this thread? I am currently trying to loose weight, going to weight watchers, and I weigh in on a Saturday.
I'm currently 171 lb. I want to be 147 lb. I have so far lost 9 1/2 lb and need a little help and motivation because I only lost 1/2 lb yesterday - I thought I did OK last week. :blush:

Hello all!

Down 4 lbs this week!

Sambatiki could you add my loss too? I suppose we should put it as 164lbs initial, 160 now (target weight -undetermined) or else you can put it at 282lbs (found my old weight loss diary, that was my weight last year at this time "Nov 22nd -oooopf 282! it will take me years to get this off!")

2 1/2 pounds this week. :happydance: Anyone else still with me?

Hi Ladies

Can I join please, just started weight watchers first weigh in on tuesday. Soooo nervous!

Sarah

Thanks for updating the home page Samba!

Monday weigh in ... rather pleasing result today. 156 lbs which makes last week's loss another 4 lbs! It won't keep up but as long as it does it will get no arguments from me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->